Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think it is a watermark that says “Bronco Battalion” just below it like the Instagram post from OP.
Trying to look on my old small screen phone and couldn't quite tell
Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does look good In these photos.
Yes and like always, it looks different every time I see it. I swear it has this weird turquoise look near sunset which I do not like at all. It looks pretty good here, though. Ugh.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish Velocity Blue were this bright all the time! This is what made me fall in love with it... I just wasn't a fan of how deep the color gets when it's dark and rainy. Not the right shade of blue for me. Still an awesome color though!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes and like always, it looks different every time I see it. I swear it has this weird turquoise look near sunset which I do not like at all. It looks pretty good here, though. Ugh.
That's what I love about it! I can tell you in Michigan weather, we don't see the light teal/turquoise come out very often. We need some serious sun for that (maybe in the summer). I see it more often as a rich, almost royal, blue color. Just a shade above Lightning Blue if you are familiar with that color.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahh crap that’s a good looking color. I knew Better than to peek in this thread...

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is sure going to look fantastic on a 4DR Base with the steelies!!!!!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it looks better outside, those bright factory lights make all the colors look different. Velocity Blue is one of the best colors.
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco Photos - 2 Door Body Shell AEF68C38-8926-4F95-9030-91527D64275E
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco Photos - 2 Door Body Shell AEF68C38-8926-4F95-9030-91527D64275E
It does look nice. On my potential list now. But the metallics are tricky. Rapid Red is another one that changes a lot, at least in photos. Looking forward to seeing them in person and under various lightings.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I love about it! I can tell you in Michigan weather, we don't see the light teal/turquoise come out very often. We need some serious sun for that (maybe in the summer). I see it more often as a rich, almost royal, blue color. Just a shade above Lightning Blue if you are familiar with that color.
I like Sonic Blue, the Subaru bright blue, and a pastel / grabber blue.. Hell, I painted an outdoor bench thing I made it. In the Bronco picture it almost looks like a gloss pastel but I know that it isn't the same in person.

716405D3-CB3A-4659-B2D3-8792CC20BBE5.jpeg

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dammit, was hoping nobody else would have that idea. /S ?
And we probably aren't all that far from each other either. Was going to go Squatch, but decided that I'm keeping it simple. Only other change will be a new set of wheels and tires. I'll buy something cheaper later if off-roading becomes a thing for me!

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And we probably aren't all that far from each other either. Was going to go Squatch, but decided that I'm keeping it simple. Only other change will be a new set of wheels and tires. I'll buy something cheaper later if off-roading becomes a thing for me!
Yep - I'm kinda in the same boat - eyeing the General Grabber ATX (like the BD has) to stick on the Base. That would give it 32s without going too nuts for what will mostly be a DD.
Sponsored