Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Begging for a Velocity Blue pic. So much that I don't even care what trim/# of doors/sas. Also, the pic of the hero switches really set off my OCD. So glad mine's not gonna have any blank spaces!
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the pics!

Wow, I guess some people like that Navy Pier interior but that looks horrible (my own opinion), especially with that bronze dash.

I know they added black to the FEs but I am astounded that at some point Bronco leadership approved that Navy Pier interior as the only interior for the FE. The only think I can’t think of is they approved it without seeing it and assuming it would be ‘really nice’.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where are these going? What’s your guess?

One place? Dealerships? Crash test? All over? Nowhere?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the pics!

Wow, I guess some people like that Navy Pier interior but that looks horrible (my own opinion), especially with that bronze dash.

I know they added black to the FEs but I am astounded that at some point Bronco leadership approved that Navy Pier interior as the only interior for the FE. The only think I can’t think of is they approved it without seeing it and assuming it would be ‘really nice’.
Yep navy pier interior has two strikes with me- blue looks like crap and the lighter edges are the most likely to stain from getting in and out with dirt on my clothes. Off-road, coming from the boat, work, I am not always wearing my white linen clothes

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the pics!

I don't think anyone like the combination of the dash and Navy Pier. But the Navy Pier leather by itself is much nicer than the CGI renderings which received the backlash.

If Ford offered a choice of the dash as mentioned on Page 1 which would eliminate the bronze dash for the Navy Pier, there would be a lot less complaints. With the Shadow Black mirrors making another appearance on an OBX, Ford may be giving buyers more choice with the OBX build.

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that OBX cactus grey? That has been my 1st color choice but the interior lighting makes it lol really drab/ boring. I may move to either CO or black for my BD.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Really appreciate the Sunday morning Broncos with coffee!!!
  2. Dying for Velocity Blue over here.
  3. I know i am in the extreme minority, but I like the Navy Pier interior, probably only because it goes with Dad's Ranger Bass Boat. (Dad and his boat!)
Ford Bronco 30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️? 1608481049649

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We all know Ford is watching the site. The free information they get from here is worth a billion dollars worth of surveys they pay some company to do.
I hope they do. They could learn a few things based on how people are commenting on what few images we see.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is that OBX cactus grey? That has been my 1st color choice but the interior lighting makes it lol really drab/ boring. I may move to either CO or black for my BD.
Yes it is. Stig says the light washes it out!