Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t think they perceive that there are ā€œinterior issuesā€. There was an outcry over FE...but other than that, not much noise on it overall. Itā€™s not going to stop people from buying every single one they can produce in ā€˜21 and ā€˜22.
They need glasses, then. And you are incorrect about one thing - it will stop some people from buying one. As one car salesman said to me when he tried to sell me a poop brown F150 that I hated - "You don't see the exterior when you're driving, just the interior. Look how nice this interior is!"

I have never even considered spending anywhere near this amount of money on any vehicle, and I'm having a very hard time arguing with my wallet about the awful looking interiors that come with this price tag.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They need glasses, then. And you are incorrect about one thing - it will stop some people from buying one. As one car salesman said to me when he tried to sell me a poop brown F150 that I hated - "You don't see the exterior when you're driving, just the interior. Look how nice this interior is!"

I have never even considered spending anywhere near this amount of money on any vehicle, and I'm having a very hard time arguing with my wallet about the awful looking interiors that come with this price tag.
Have you considered other vehicles for now until they refresh the Bronco interiors?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

"Stay tuned" in this context makes me think "Stay tuned for the next couple of years" lol
IThe question was specific about White Top, and they have previously said White Top is MY22. So hopefully stay tuned means weā€™ll get some clarity about when we can order a White Top.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's not always just that simple. Some of us have complications. Some of us have a LOT of them. And everyone's complications are different.

I am happy for you that you aren't one of the ones experiencing a bunch of stressful crap that makes all the Bronco unknowns turn this into a decision-making nightmare.?
I'm sure you've heard the adage, "Don't worry over the things you can't control."

You can't control what Ford is going to offer for any model year of the Bronco from 2021 to whenever. You can only control what variations of the Bronco are offered that meet your expectations and desires. Desiring for things that do not exist, will give you "complications".

It's not condescending to suggest one deal in reality; really, it's not. I hope you work out whatever complications you have.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have come to the point of not getting excited by anything Ford says. I think they would be smarter to announce things to us that are real and available now rather than pie in the sky list of ā€œ maybesā€ .

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was a bit upset last night after seeing some of the truly terrible looking interior combos. Then Ford says weā€™ll have better stuff coming if you wait. Itā€™s like they want people to cancel their reservations because they know they have no way to fill all of them. I agree it is great that Ford will offer us more options in the future. Itā€™s just the overall rollout for 2021 has been pretty bad. While they will always say itā€™s COVID, I think that is a way to excuse some incompetence going on. I do really think it would be best for me to wait for more colors, top options, interior colors, packages etc., which is what Iā€™ve leaning towards the last couple of months. Ideally, I want a Velocity Blue with white top or the aforementioned ā€œHeritage Packageā€. 2022 and beyond is starting to look quite compelling for those who can wait and donā€™t need a vehicle right now.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I swear, If I purchase a 21' and then they come out with Boxwood or a Filson edition...damn I'm going to be pissed.
They probably will. More colour choices, hybrid, white top etc.

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally I like the interior of the bronco. Iā€™m switching to the badlands with the vinyl interior and rubber floor. I think people are forgetting this bronco is an off road vehicle like the jeep and I donā€™t see many Jeepā€™s with outstanding interiors. Ford has given us 6 trim levels and if you canā€™t find an interior you like in those 6 then youā€™re probably asking for too much. I do hope more exterior colors do come out tho. The hardest choice for most bronco reservations is what color we want. Seems like 60% of all Broncos will be cyber orange, Area 51, or cactus grey. Exterior color effects the resale value most of all and I think we need a green in the mix. Iā€™m not sure why Ford went to other 5 grays and silvers.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IThe question was specific about White Top, and they have previously said White Top is MY22. So hopefully stay tuned means weā€™ll get some clarity about when we can order a White Top.
White top was never confirmed for MY22. They said it's not available for MY21. Black MOD is late availability MY21. You have to take them literally and not read between the lines.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford can't produce painted hard tops, back mic hard tops, only minimal interior options, a handful of the 200+ options, and they are talking about limited editions and expanded

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The problem I see is Ford is trying to avoid issues by having Levine come out saying Ford is.......(you fill in the blanks) and doing road shows with vehicles they can't produce. Ford needs to resolve their current issues with the tops and interiors. With the Covid-19, Ford has been given time to better address these issues.

Farley/Levine are y'all listening?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71