Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the last interaction concerning my local dealer they may not let me on the lot. :LOL: Could be interesting to make a tour of dealers in say a 50 mile radius. Might see a good mix of offerings.
Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ability to buy hinges entirely on whether I can get in the seat. Seeing one in person is extremely important to me. I hope they will be distributed prior to the order deadline...

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe this is what all the units they built already are for? My hope is that we will get some in Canada also
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) maxresdefault

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While this is cool, If I’m reading this right then these mannequins aren’t even going to be shipped until production units receive the “ok to buy”. Which means dealers won’t be getting any of these mannequins until well after any of us have placed orders.

If someone has a better understanding of Job 1/receiving the “ok to buy”, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
I think they are looking to get these to dealers before order placement. Or at least untill the deadline to change your orders (March?) Not sure though:

" This program will offer dealers an opportunity to receive up to 2 incremental units of Bronco allocation ahead of reservation/retail order fulfillments. "

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if these Broncos we have been seeing built recently are the ones going to the dealers?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe this is what all the units they built already are for? My hope is that we will get some in Canada also
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) maxresdefault
When building an automated line/tooling like this they need to run ~400 for a super high volume like F150 before they start making real production units. Don’t want another welding debacle like Subaru had with customer cars being recalled and unfixable - had to replace the whole thing. I worked with one of their suppliers back in 2014 and that was how many they ran before shipping equipment to the plant, then the same # at the plant as checkout.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think they are looking to get these to dealers before order placement. Or at least untill the deadline to change your orders (March?) Not sure though:

" This program will offer dealers an opportunity to receive up to 2 incremental units of Bronco allocation ahead of reservation/retail order fulfillments. "
There is a big difference between order fulfillment and order placement.

It is possible that they take orders before providing these to dealers but before delivering orders.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if these Broncos we have been seeing built recently are the ones going to the dealers?
I was thinking the same but either way, Ford has plenty of time to build a bunch of mannequin vehicles in January. I just hope they'll get them out quickly so I can go to a couple dealerships and compare models. Hoping there will be a Squatch and a Badlands with optional wheels within a reasonable distance that I can compare. Then I can place my actual order in March before order banks close.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the rumors were true.

Dealerships with under or at 249 reservations will get one Bronco while dealerships with over 249 reservations will get two. However, if the dealership is one of the top 100 in the country and has 249 or less reservations they will still get two.

Hopefully all of us ordering one will be able to test drive it.
Guessing that we probably won't get to rest them because of part shortages.
Sponsored