First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the minority here, if not alone..... but i would have loved to see one in person prior to converting res to order, but now? i think i'd rather be fully surprised lol
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some info from my ordering dealer in a club page:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/group-posts/1494/#js-comment-9263

fctp.png

Interesting that the winch is optional in the accessory pack. Also pack 3 includes a vinyl soft top so not sure if this means dual tops? I'd like to see if other dealers will share what their FCTP bronco builds are.
These probably won't be hitting lots much, if any earlier than ordered units. If they are putting them in production "gaps" that means retail orders are being built and are probably shipping. Honestly, this will be an odd bastard and will probably be rather hard to sell once it's out of whatever FCTP time and mileage rules they come up with. The benefit will be for people that want to get all touch-feely before they order a '23.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the Auction VIN 001 is any indication then the FCTP machines would probably be hitting in mid-late April.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The auction is in March though.
Right. Meaning that early March they will make VIN 1 and that will get the ball rolling on the FCTP rigs which need to be production ready because "they can't be sold for 7 months". Or whatever the rules are.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the dealers have these on the lot before the order window closes and they can sell them 7 months later...before almost all of us get our Broncos.
How many of us want a Bronco thats been used for test drives for over 7 months though? They can have it and ill wait patiently for mine

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the Auction VIN 001 is any indication then the FCTP machines would probably be hitting in mid-late April.
I think they just drive a pre-production on stage and tell you that you get VIN 001 whenever it rolls off the line.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the minority here, if not alone..... but i would have loved to see one in person prior to converting res to order, but now? i think i'd rather be fully surprised lol
For anyone who's been on this forum for the past 6+ months, the surprise is already gone. 😄
Sponsored