First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance you paid attention to the Tesla Model 3 roll out?
Or countless other vehicles that were in demand? Ford GT, Shelby GT350/R, Corvette C8, <insert popular vehicle here>.
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or countless other vehicles that were in demand? Ford GT, Shelby GT350/R, Corvette C8, <insert popular vehicle here>.
What I meant was the Model 3 hit 400,000 production slot orders with basically an Elon Musk stage-show and the design wasn't even finalized (same for the Cybertruck). The Model 3 was pretty much bought sight unseen. The Ford GT was not offered on the internet for pre-order, nor was the C7 or C8. The Shelby GT350 is a breathed-on Mustang, so really no mystery about it and wasn't pre-ordered over the internet.

Funny about the Model 3 was even with 400,000 reservations and an 20,000/month production capability, in 2019 you could order a Model 3 on-line and have it delivered in 30 days. At one point in early Q3 of 2019, Tesla facilities in large cities had a small stock of Model 3 you could walk in and buy. This was all before Tesla built 400,000 Model 3. Tesla finally hit 400,000 sales in June of 2020.

We'll see how many of Bronco reservations turn into deliveries.

Last edited:

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for sharing. Not clear to me how this benefits reservation holders before the order window closes.

seems like this is simply way to drive walk in retail traffic for 2022 orders.

they should have had these delivered well in advance of the ordering window.
If your not first your last -Ricky Bobby

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One of the dealers in my City got 2 Bronco sports today. Just happed to be driving by as the delivery was being made. I have to say, the interior is very nice. Asked and they said these will be display units for 4 months.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) 22BB69C8-723D-46F8-B559-6B5831E71CDF
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) DBC28BB6-2C5C-4357-AA1E-9BE63F516240
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) E408B852-EAFA-4DA8-BE8C-9512A864CA44
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) 63EAC4D5-4CAD-4BA8-A2F8-472140FD1BFE
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) 303F7973-227A-4EEB-8EFA-DF011E0A59D4

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I meant was the Model 3 hit 400,000 production slot orders with basically an Elon Musk stage-show and the design wasn't even finalized (same for the Cybertruck). The Model 3 was pretty much bought sight unseen. The Ford GT was not offered on the internet for pre-order, nor was the C7 or C8. The Shelby GT350 is a breathed-on Mustang, so really no mystery about it and wasn't pre-ordered over the internet.

Funny about the Model 3 was even with 400,000 reservations and an 20,000/month production capability, in 2019 you could order a Model 3 on-line and have it delivered in 30 days. At one point in early Q3 of 2019, Tesla facilities in large cities had a small stock of Model 3 you could walk in and buy. This was all before Tesla built 400,000 Model 3. Tesla finally hit 400,000 sales in June of 2020.

We'll see how many of Bronco reservations turn into deliveries.
I was agreeing with you that there are several examples where people have had to buy vehicles sight-unseen. I think we've actually seen a lot more of the Bronco than people have with other vehicles. The GT was basically a halo car (we'll pick you), but even the Shelby GT350/R was basically sight-unseen.

But for people to complain that they have to buy it sight unseen is crazy (like you pointed out). No, we don't. We can wait until they show up at dealers and then order one or wait until we can buy off the lot. If people just have to be the first person on the block to get one, well, that comes with sacrifices. :)

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Serious question. Why not wait until March to order. Ford has stated multiple times that your reservation time stamp will determine when you receive it not when you order it. They want to schedule production for cost and efficiency. Ordering one the day the banks open doesn't mean you will get it any sooner than someone who orders the same model 2 months later. Wait for the test vehicles to show up, look at it, push all the buttons, drive it, kick the tires then place your order. But then what other kind of mellow dramatic whining would people have to do on this forum??

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is December 26th and final orders are expected in January. Yet, this letter was delivered on December 22nd. Even if the units were already built, I doubt dealers could get them before January 15th. Either they will may not arrive in time for a test drive or Ford is planning another delay.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Orders close on March 19th as far as I have heard

Maybe have to take a drive to see the one close to your build but glad to see progress

And if you can't wait go ahead and order on the first day .....you can change it up till it gets in the system for scheduling

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some info from my ordering dealer in a club page:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/group-posts/1494/#js-comment-9263

Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) fct

Interesting that the winch is optional in the accessory pack. Also pack 3 includes a vinyl soft top so not sure if this means dual tops? I'd like to see if other dealers will share what their FCTP bronco builds are.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

^^^ 'trying to put these in production gaps'
Wonder if this means they won't be early builds, and will not be built until production starts in May?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes any idea when the display models should be hitting dealers?