David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking the same but either way, Ford has plenty of time to build a bunch of mannequin vehicles in January. I just hope they'll get them out quickly so I can go to a couple dealerships and compare models. Hoping there will be a Squatch and a Badlands with optional wheels within a reasonable distance that I can compare. Then I can place my actual order in March before order banks close.
Yea would be nice to get these things out to dealers across the country. Most of us have yet to see one of these in person.
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious as to the date of the deliveries to the dealerships. Would love to see one before I order. Or at least drive to various dealers to see different colors...
My dealer just said that these Broncos will most likely show up after the order banks close. ? Hope he’s wrong.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Lets make them order one before they can even see what it looks like in person" - Ford

Pretty common in high profile launches. How many people got to test drive a Tesla before ordering one. The latest Corvette?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! Yeah, I doubt these will show up on dealership floors until after we've ordered but it will still be nice to be able to test drive one before I'm sitting at Granger picking mine up. Here's hoping there's a decent amount of manuals in that allotment.
Ha! What if the dealership gets 1 Bronco and it's a stick and nobody can test drive it because they don't know how!

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully all of us ordering one will be able to test drive it.
Probably not.

One will be in the showroom to attract 2023 buyers. If you are lucky, you will be able to sit in it.

The second one will be in the driveway of the dealership owner, or whoever offers them the highest amount of cash to "borrow" it for 7 months.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ha! What if the dealership gets 1 Bronco and it's a stick and nobody can test drive it because they don't know how!
Tell me where that is and I'll happily put 10,000 100s of miles on it for them! :ROFLMAO:

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna be some looooong lines at the dealerships...willing to bet the priviledge of actually driving one goes to "preferred customers" first.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In all seriousness, some of the most important aspects of driving a manual is clutch and shift feel. This is a brand new transmission. I don't even have an option to test it in another vehicle. It would be nice to at least drive it before I sign on the dotted line.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious as to the date of the deliveries to the dealerships. Would love to see one before I order. Or at least drive to various dealers to see different colors...
Well the Opt in was 15-JAN so maybe a month after that?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool to know that my local Dealer will get one to see in person.
It would mean I have to go there to see it and for them to give me cold stares and such because I went out of state to get a better deal.
Ford Bronco Confirmed: Each dealer will get up to 2 FCTP Broncos for display and test drives (updated with Accessory Pack info) 1608749964849

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, that’s going to be awkward when I go to the local dealer for a test drive and I tell them that I went 1500 miles away to avoid buying from them. ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They'll be fully functional units that the dealership can sell once Ford has switched over to my22 (the 7 month reference). Now, whether the dealer near you parks it on the floor and refuses to let anybody drive it, that's a different animal.
Unless the dealer principal drives it home and uses it personally.
Sponsored