Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's keep the discussion on-topic and helpful. If you're here to b*tch, complain or incite, please save it because the post will be removed and you from this thread. Thank you.
Can we have this as a header on every thread....
Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just someone spreading FUD. I will believe that the tops have very small water leaks given that the tops are removable (small leaks are somewhat common in T tops, and Wrangler tops). But, I don’t believe that the tops are flying off at high speed. The top mechanism looks very similar to the Wrangler, and once the tops are secured in a Wrangler, they firmly stay in place.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do we have a timeline on how long it will actually take a Bronco to get built? Have no idea on production lines!

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Roofs are flying off at higher speeds
Remember all the pre-pro units with the giant red button atop the dash? Maybe folks joking about an ejector seat were half-right!

Sponsored

Cjensen651

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kinda have a lil chub right now after seeing this.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok...so we just starting getting sports on all the lots here a week or two ago, so guessing if we use that as a guide we should start seeing them at least in my region late July-ish.?

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea I don’t believe this at all. For some reason people think ford just started making cars and trucks yesterday and are just a bunch of retards. This company makes 13000 Ford F-150 a day of all trim level and colors and we have people in this forum that believe ford will have issues with everything from tops that fly off to being very slow manufacturing the bronco because it’s a new car. The electric mustang is also new. The bronco sport is also new. The new f150 is 97% new parts. I don’t doubt it’s possible there could be some small issues but Ford is the best car company in the world. They come out with new tech and models every year and do fine with those models. If the tops were flying off I would imagine all those Broncos on the road being tested wouldn’t have hard tops since a picture of a top flying off would destroy the bronco.

Sponsored

sirloco

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dates for 2021 Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and start of production have been updated from the dates initially announced in November.

Here are the current expected dates (as of December 18) for the following:
  • 1/19/2021 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 3/18/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 5/3/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021 Bronco Start of Production, Order Date, Schedule.jpg
I think it's time to start referring to it as the 2022 ford bronco.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ToothMechanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, V6 Mustang, Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Am I understanding that this year you will need a reservation to place an order? I have no reservation currently.

Say I was going to be ready to start this whole process in March, guesses at when would I be looking at getting one...sounds like well into 2022?

I may just buy a diff car and wait for the first model year bugs to get out if 2022 is the current target.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I understanding that this year you will need a reservation to place an order? I have no reservation currently.

Say I was going to be ready to start this whole process in March, guesses at when would I be looking at getting one...sounds like well into 2022?

I may just buy a diff car and wait for the first model year bugs to get out if 2022 is the current target.
Yes, you must have a reservation to order currently.

At this point you might as well wait until they fill the dealer lots. Cause unless a boat load of people don't convert you wont be ordering in March with a fresh reservation and depending on how they fill 2022 reservations it may be a while. The plus side is if you aren't dying to be the first kid on the block with a new toy, when supply catches up there should be some killer deals without having to travel across country.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have a timeline on how long it will actually take a Bronco to get built? Have no idea on production lines!
I would say probably 12 - 14 hours for body construction and painting, another 12-14 for final assembly. A day, day and a half depending on the size of the build buffer between assembly phases
Sponsored

Last edited: