Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surefire way to be head of the line for Gen 7!

LOL, I have ZERO intention of waiting any longer! ....but I do have this second reservation standing by ....lol

key words ..."at this time."
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outstanding info @XCR440 !!!
Thanks for being the port in the storm so many times here at B6G.
I really do appreciate the efforts by you and @Granger Ford and others.
I've been waiting a LOOONG time for the coming days!!!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems that they are saying you can defer to MY22 without converting.
Yeah. That’s my point, and I was saying that my previous statements that we couldn’t defer are incorrect...

...I’ve edited my post to try to make myself more clear, but it may have had the opposite effect.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t converting as many reservations to orders no matter what model year it will be help with dealer allocation, meaning more order conversions the better the allocation?
For sure every dealer should want to convert every order with a customer willing to accept a MY21. The pre-sep18 orders will help allocation, and the post-sep18th will burn the customers reservation and lock them in.

From customers perspective, I wouldn't burn my reservation unless I want a MY21 and there is a good chance of getting one.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

<sigh>

Great news all around. I'm resting a bit easier now knowing this.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for sharing the information with us, it is greatly appreciated.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if I’m “on the fence” about the all black interior and the black tops on the FE, I should order that on Jan 19. Then in May, when I get the “estimated delivery time” — if I’m not happy with that, I can switch to the navy pier and the MIC top and move up to normal delivery (roughly June) ?
Is that correct?

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Will Ford be doing any turn-key test drive events for dealers in Q2 prior to deliveries in Q3?
  • The recently announced Bronco FCTP program will serve as the primary program to provide reservation holders with test drives during the wait. Additionally, customers will be able to register and attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo driving school ahead of taking delivery of their Bronco.
Bronco Off-Roadeo before we take delivery... this is awesome!

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Off-Roadeo before we take delivery... this is awesome!
That's the question though will you have to pay for the rodeo then since you have not officially bought a Bronco yet?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

More answers in today's dealer email.

• If a customer converts an order based on the 21MY but gets pushed to 22MY, will they be able to resubmit or update an order for 22MY?
  • Yes. Orders can be updated until they are scheduled for production.
  • Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
  • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.
  • If a dealership’s allocation exceeds their count of converted orders that fit the commodity restrictions, can they build stock units?
  • No dealer will have more 21MY allocation than orders.
  • Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
  • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.
  • Do reservations ever expire?
  • There is no expiration date for reservations at this time.
  • If a customer wants options that are late availability 21MY, should they convert their reservation to an order?
  • Yes. Converting reservations during the conversion window will ensure customers receive an estimated delivery window in May. It does not, however guarantee a 21MY Bronco
  • If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
  • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.
  • Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
  • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.
  • Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
  • We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.
  • Did the 21MY allocation formula change?
  • The allocation formula is unchanged from what was communicated on the September 25 broadcast
  • When will Lease rates and residuals be available?
  • Rates will be available next Tuesday when order bank opens.
  • Are First Editions going to be built first?
  • First Editions will be built throughout 21MY production, e.g. some will want the black painted modular hard top which is late availability
  • Will Ford be doing any turn-key test drive events for dealers in Q2 prior to deliveries in Q3?
  • The recently announced Bronco FCTP program will serve as the primary program to provide reservation holders with test drives during the wait. Additionally, customers will be able to register and attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo driving school ahead of taking delivery of their Bronco.
Thanks for the great info... does that mean that
More answers in today's dealer email.

• If a customer converts an order based on the 21MY but gets pushed to 22MY, will they be able to resubmit or update an order for 22MY?
  • Yes. Orders can be updated until they are scheduled for production.
  • Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
  • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.
  • If a dealership’s allocation exceeds their count of converted orders that fit the commodity restrictions, can they build stock units?
  • No dealer will have more 21MY allocation than orders.
  • Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
  • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.
  • If a customer wants options that are late availability 21MY, should they convert their reservation to an order?
  • Yes. Converting reservations during the conversion window will ensure customers receive an estimated delivery window in May. It does not, however guarantee a 21MY Bronco
  • If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
  • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.
  • Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
  • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.
  • Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
  • We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.
  • Did the 21MY allocation formula change?
  • The allocation formula is unchanged from what was communicated on the September 25 broadcast
  • When will Lease rates and residuals be available?
  • Rates will be available next Tuesday when order bank opens.
  • Are First Editions going to be built first?
  • First Editions will be built throughout 21MY production, e.g. some will want the black painted modular hard top which is late availability
Thanks for this great info... does this mean that the build and price will show the true rate and allow us to configure the lease payment estimate next Tuesday?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great info with clear information.

Let the record show that my earlier interpretation and position that we are not able to wait for MY22 without converting an order before the deadline, is not (no longer?) accurate.

Hells yeah I love info!
The email seems undecided on that. It started they can wait and the reservation does not exist but then there was a statement saying that they should convert.

I'm now confused. I thought that all reservations expired unless we at least "fake ordered".

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pay close attention to wording ;). [not at this time]

Sponsored