Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He clearly knows what’s coming for 2022 Bronco and apparently it’s worth it to him.

After much consideration, I’m going to wait until 22MY. There are new colors and special editions coming that have me intrigued.

8C2F7FD3-2AE3-449B-9D73-D3B9494CD2F9.jpeg
This is just Ford trying to make an abundance of people OK with not getting MY21 Broncos for many reasons to include COVID, delays, etc. I think there are going to be some cool things for the next Model Year, but I think they just want to try and minimize how pissed some people are going to be when not getting a 2021. Just my opinion. Still looking forward to getting my own some time in the next few years. Here's to hoping for a Dark Forest Green color!

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He clearly knows what’s coming for 2022 Bronco and apparently it’s worth it to him.

After much consideration, I’m going to wait until 22MY. There are new colors and special editions coming that have me intrigued.

8C2F7FD3-2AE3-449B-9D73-D3B9494CD2F9.jpeg
Becareful what you wish for Mike Levine. You might just get more people to wait till the next year than those who convert their 2021 reservations. I'd hate to see the Bronco flop on its first year because of piss poor planning...... and other reasons.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is just Ford trying to make an abundance of people OK with not getting MY21 Broncos for many reasons to include COVID, delays, etc. I think there are going to be some cool things for the next Model Year, but I think they just want to try and minimize how pissed some people are going to be when not getting a 2021. Just my opinion. Still looking forward to getting my own some time in the next few years. Here's to hoping for a Dark Forest Green color!
Hoping for Dark Highland Green so I don't have to wrap in 3M's Matte Green and hopefully no cyber school bus stitching or I'll have to pay big bucks to Katzkin

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This almost makes me want to get black. I'd do the same. I love polished wheels.

Also...can we all take note of the top? Black plastic will never look like black paint. I bet no one complains about the roof on this beauty.
Yeah, was never a fan of the Nite. Seemed too lame.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Levine's tweet does smell of social engineering.

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions 1611195718633

Quick and dirty mock up. It's a little too bright, but it conveys the idea. :ROFLMAO: ?
Hell yeah! I'm going to throw on my Hypercolor sweatshirt and rip on down to Hastings and rent the new Ninja Turtles SNES game!

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just emailed my dealer, gonna wait till right before the March deadline to put in my order. See what else leaks between now and then. No point in committing a minute before I have to.

Plus he puts my chances at 50/50 in terms of getting a MY21. Right now I’m outside his allocation, but what he expects to convert puts me within one or two people of being under the line.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm only on page 7, but this thread is fun!!!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not going to lie I didnt expect 22 to have many if any changes to the colors...that said if they offer a real orange then I would have a long hard decision to make

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

22MY will also get a roof rack package for 4-door sasquatches....

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions 1611197882972

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Levine clearly knows that if the Sasquatch take rate stays at 50% + and the 2.7L at 75% +, there will be a lot of early orders pushed to MY22.
He’s just throwing a bone into the future.
Seriously, eff all the noise about MY22. That can wait.

SHOW
US
ALL
THE
MY21
COLORS

Outdoors with the MIC top installed. It’s bloody time.
Yeah it's actually pretty WILD we're putting in orders and haven't seen a proper photo of half the color/door combos.

First Name
Desmond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fustion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Levine says 2022 Bronco (22MY) will get multiple new colors and special editions 1611197882972
I am sorry if this was answered some place already but can our existing reservation still be used to get a MY22 (or do we drop back to the very end of the line?) In other words, I'd like to be able to switch to a MY 22 but still hold my place in line; I don't expect to move ahead of anyone else (who also decides to wait to MY 22) who has a better reservation number than mine; but I'd hate to drop all the way down to the end of the line.