First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm I missing something? I thought that the WT always came with signature lighting.

Screenshot_20210210-194343_Chrome.jpg
It does. They didn’t do a very good job proofreading this document before releasing it. Shocking I know.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Screenshot_20210210-201530_Edge.jpg

This may answer the question on how to get the steel rear bumper. From this it appears they all have em!

Screenshot_20210210-201030_Edge.jpg

I guess I missed this in my hurry reserve the Bronco, but I had no idea the entire vehicle was a Hotspot.
My phone does the same thing but this is cool regardless. If mandatory work from home Continues into 2022, I definitely planned to take a few conference calls from by a fishing stream stuffed with trout
Ford has had this for a few years. I believe you have to pay for it through AT&T.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide Inked2021-bronco-packaging-guide-brochure-5_LI

So it looks like Ford has rebranded the HOSS that was called out on the BL model in the initial product guide and website. It looks like now they are saying HOSS is the new suspension system and BL will come standard with the Bilstein shocks and Sasquatch package will add it to any trim. Looks like this also clears up the confusion with how it differed from the Wildtrak and FE editions with standard Sasquatch and basically comes down to the extra 2" lift.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It does. They didn’t do a very good job proofreading this document before releasing it. Shocking I know.
Wow , thanks for clearing that up, I was about to go ballistic on Ford.:eek:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if im reading the navigation part right, if you don't get the built in you have no navigation after 3 months unless you pay for the subscription correct?

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading this thread after all the KOH stuff last week got me like

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide 1rfjnz

And what is a "Packaging Guide" anyway? I know Doug shared this, and no offense to him. Do we know if this is even genuine? Remember that deep fake reference guide or whatever it was from many months back that was just based off of the buggy(er) early B&P?

Now I’m confused. Does the Badlands 2.3L 7 speed manual come with 4.7 final gear ratio standard?
My build confirmation my dealer sent me from WBDO has the 4.7 gears.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To everyone just now learning about the WiFi hotspot:

I’m legit excited for you to learn about all the other really cool things you haven’t noticed yet!

Y’all need to do what I did and print out a copy of all the Ford documents and lock yourself in the bathroom for a couple days!
For $300 a year in internet access cost, is it really worth it? My phone can do hotspot.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apparently, you can option 33s on a WT now??? Along with signature lights on Black Diamond??
😂😂
How in the hell does Ford stay in business????

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if im reading the navigation part right, if you don't get the built in you have no navigation after 3 months unless you pay for the subscription correct?
You will still have navigation to wherever you are going but won't get traffic updates and lanes closures, etc. The only way you seem not to get any navigation is by not installing the FordPass app and connecting to your vehicle

Edit: I was incorrect and the answer is located on Pg. 10 of the guide. To maintain any type of navigation you have to have a subscription for Connected Nav.
Built-in Navigation will still allow you to have turn by turn nav just without the traffic updates and construction changes after the 3 years.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide Screenshot 2021-02-10 224943

Last edited:

Sponsored

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there is no mention of the front locker in the badlands

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide Screenshot 2021-02-10 224943

So it looks like Ford has rebranded the HOSS that was called out on the BL model in the initial product guide and website. It looks like now they are saying HOSS is the new suspension system and BL will come standard with it and Sasquatch package will add it. Looks like this also clears up the confusion with how it differed from the Wildtrak and FE editions with standard Sasquatch and basically comes down to the extra 2" lift.
HOSS has been standard on all broncos from the original release documents. Badlands and SQ add the Bilsteins. They don't mention FE because all Badlands equipment is standard on FE

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading this thread after all the KOH stuff last week got me like

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide DD0FDFCE-6B8E-4FBB-ABEE-ECE49B347398

And what is a "Packaging Guide" anyway? I know Doug shared this, and no offense to him. Do we know if this is even genuine? Remember that deep fake reference guide or whatever it was from many months back that was just based off of the buggy(er) early B&P?

My build confirmation my dealer sent me from WBDO has the 4.7 gears.
I agree with you. I am calling BOGES until proof other wise 🤨
Sponsored