First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep Rubicon 1993 F250 1986 F250 1996 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 2 door bad land's February 9 th signed up for a ford account to track the progress, the website says an error has occurred for the past 2 weeks . The dealership doesn't know anything about estimated delivery time or if it will be 2022. When I ordered my Rubicon I was able to track the progress and the dealership kept me updated. Is anyone else having these problems?
Sponsored

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep Calm and Keep Waiting.
Nobody knows anything, and won’t until May.
Anyone who says differently is lying.

ETA: the website problem is a different story - you should contact Ford to get that straightened out.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 2 door bad land's February 9 th signed up for a ford account to track the progress, the website says an error has occurred for the past 2 weeks . The dealership doesn't know anything about estimated delivery time or if it will be 2022. When I ordered my Rubicon I was able to track the progress and the dealership kept me updated. Is anyone else having these problems?
No one will know estimated delivery dates until May. After the order window closes Ford will let you know an estimate based on you reservation timestamp, dealer allocation, and any late availability options that you may have selected.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes have not been able to login to my Ford account since July 14th.... it’s been a saga not worth getting into. Multiple escalations and still waiting for someone to fix my corrupted login which they corrupted.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two weeks is a long time for a website error. In dog years it's like a year.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you ordered first. then made an account; your order is probably not sync'd to your account because it didn't exist when the order was made. But scheduling won't begin until April/May. If you didn't reserve one within the next few weeks of launch, you'll likely be getting a 2022.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's start with the basics. What date did you put your reservation in?

You will be able to track the progress once they start production.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes have not been able to login to my Ford account since July 14th.... it’s been a saga not worth getting into. Multiple escalations and still waiting for someone to fix my corrupted login which they corrupted.
I can't log in on Chrome. I have to go to Microsoft Edge to log in. Usually, if I clear my browsing history, it fixes the issue, but not happening now.

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When you ordered your Rubicon it wasn’t the initial production of a new gen model. You can’t compare the two. It’s going to be a long wait and the information you get will be sporadic. No one has a true timeline yet. There is no point in being frustrated over buying a vehicle. It should be exciting. Enjoy the journey or cancel your order.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am. The website for tracking does nothing now. Displays a link to contact my dealer who has no clue of what’s up.

OP
OP
CarAdict1971

CarAdict1971

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep Rubicon 1993 F250 1986 F250 1996 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made an account first at the dealer then they submitted the order . Thanks for everyone's reply . I've never been patient especially when it comes to vehicles lol

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If nothing else this journey has taught me patience.

I can't imagine being one of the people on here who have waited years for this lol
Sponsored