First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm an original reservation holder from 7/13/2020. Changed my specs numerous times to try to improve my odds of getting a Bronco, Went from Wildtak to Base, 4 door to 2 etc. Finally hit the jackpot when I changed again to the Heritage Edition. I have a VIN# and had a build date. I say "had" because Ford has changed the build date and delayed production by 2 months. It's now an October build. I watch this Forum daily and have not seen anyone else complain that their Heritage Edition has been delayed. Am I the only one?
Patience is definitely a virtue when you're a reservation holder, it becomes alot easier once you have a VIN. I Placed my original unicorn 2 dr WT order $500 deposit in February of 22'. Was passed over in 22' and rolled over to 23' and then in March I converted the order to a 2dr Heritage when they became available. Finally got a VIN and scheduled build date of 8/28 on 6/22. Then I along with many others were bumped to 10/02. The only saving grace is once you have a VIN the only way you're not going to get your new Bronco is if you don't pick it up when it gets to the dealer. From the sounds of new owners though, it's going to be worth the wait!
Sponsored

Canoehead26

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm an original reservation holder from 7/13/2020. Changed my specs numerous times to try to improve my odds of getting a Bronco, Went from Wildtak to Base, 4 door to 2 etc. Finally hit the jackpot when I changed again to the Heritage Edition. I have a VIN# and had a build date. I say "had" because Ford has changed the build date and delayed production by 2 months. It's now an October build. I watch this Forum daily and have not seen anyone else complain that their Heritage Edition has been delayed. Am I the only one?
I feel your pain and the frustration you must be going through. Sounds like you got caught up in the covid economy shutdown, followed by supply chain challenges and then the whole Bronco supply and demand capacity problems Ford still has. The whole situation was also badly managed. I was lucky. Put in my order last November and finally took possession about 4 weeks ago. Hang in there, good things are worth waiting for....................so they say.