3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm an original reservation holder from 7/13/2020. Changed my specs numerous times to try to improve my odds of getting a Bronco, Went from Wildtak to Base, 4 door to 2 etc. Finally hit the jackpot when I changed again to the Heritage Edition. I have a VIN# and had a build date. I say "had" because Ford has changed the build date and delayed production by 2 months. It's now an October build. I watch this Forum daily and have not seen anyone else complain that their Heritage Edition has been delayed. Am I the only one?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm an original reservation holder from 7/13/2020. Changed my specs numerous times to try to improve my odds of getting a Bronco, Went from Wildtak to Base, 4 door to 2 etc. Finally hit the jackpot when I changed again to the Heritage Edition. I have a VIN# and had a build date. I say "had" because Ford has changed the build date and delayed production by 2 months. It's now an October build. I watch this Forum daily and have not seen anyone else complain that their Heritage Edition has been delayed. Am I the only one?
There have been some grumblings. In the words of Ford...Stay Pumped!

But seriously, hang in there man.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh the memories.....
I can only say that the wait IS worth it, having them somehow misplace my first unit to be delivered two years ago while get delivery notifications for 9 months afterwards.....and then waiting six more months for unit 2.
But what joy it is.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The good news is you have a Vin # hang in there. The same thing happened to me they kept pushing mine back 18 months worth I got my 2021 in December of 2021. They can't change the Vin # to the following year, you will get it this year!!

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A bunch of 2 door Heritage were delayed due to parts shortage.

Follow the Heritage Edition Bronco Club thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/

and some of the delayed posts:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-1990287

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You need to come over to the Heritage thread, plenty of grumbles for all! Not that it helps but I was in the original group as well, scheduled in April and pushed slowly back to July with my blend date finally being tomorrow the 21st. Not sure what it is with the HE's that Ford can't figure out but they did schedule some today so that's good news even though allot of people got pushed back.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/

Come visit us for some moral support, we've all been through it ...

Ford Bronco Frustrated With Ford when-harry-met-sally-tissue

OP
OP

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks everyone for the replies. I will check the Heritage Forum. Thanks again

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup, just check my signature for how many times my build date got moved...

MyDogGoldie

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L BD 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I figure my 2023 Black Diamond Area 51 will be a heritage in about 20 years!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh there’s plenty of us being screwed over by @Ford Motor Company on the Heritage edition. Started at 4/24 build week. In the last 3 days I have been pushed back from 7/24 to 9/11. Come on over to the Heritage Edition thread… there’s lots of action. I am seriously concerned that mine won’t get built in 2023. If not, I am done after waiting 3 years.

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The good news is you have a Vin # hang in there. The same thing happened to me they kept pushing mine back 18 months worth I got my 2021 in December of 2021. They can't change the Vin # to the following year, you will get it this year!!
How did you get pushed back 18 months if you got it in December 2021? First deliveries were in June 2021. That's 6 months so you had one of the shortest waits of anyone on this forum...

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you get pushed back 18 months if you got it in December 2021? First deliveries were in June 2021. That's 6 months so you had one of the shortest waits of anyone on this forum...
I was thinking the same thing lol

Ford Bronco Frustrated With Ford IMG_1610

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Brother let me direct you to our group therapy session known as the "HERITAGE EDITION CLUB"

I like to keep my bitching and moaning to that thread only not to rain on the parade for anyone else. You have a VIN so you should be fine... 1103 days in 7mins for me for not even getting scheduled.

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The VIN number does not guarantee that you will get it this year. A vehicle with this year's VIN can be delivered next year. The VIN just shows the model year of the vehicle (plus other things).

bikesandguitars

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak, ‘22 Tundra TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I finally picked up my ‘22 Wildtrak, the dealer said, “Do you know how long ago you made your reservation?” I waited for him to answer.
“734 days”
That’s two years and four days…
I originally ordered a white top, leather, Sasquatch pkg on a Badlands, etc.
When they finally called me in to the dealership, I was told “Don’t order any options. It will push you to the back of the line. If you want ‘35’s get a Wildtrak. Keep it standard!”

Good luck!
Sponsored