First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I made an account first at the dealer then they submitted the order . Thanks for everyone's reply . I've never been patient especially when it comes to vehicles lol
So, my guess is the website error is due to you creating an account, reservation and order conversion in quick succession.

But in your shoes, I'd be calling FoMoCo customer service to verify that the order is actually submitted.

Nobody will know estimated delivery dates until May, though if you just created your account/reservation, you're likely in for a long wait. My converted order on the website shows a progress bar. My guess is that we will be able to track the progress once there's progress to track.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered a 2 door bad land's February 9 th signed up for a ford account to track the progress, the website says an error has occurred for the past 2 weeks . The dealership doesn't know anything about estimated delivery time or if it will be 2022. When I ordered my Rubicon I was able to track the progress and the dealership kept me updated. Is anyone else having these problems?
Good things come to those who wait.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Ford account is doing that as well. I just back door in from my reservation email!
Sponsored