CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also we got confirmation that the keyless entry works by just having to touch the inside of the door handle, which is great!

The people in the videos that were pressing the button to unlock didn't know what they were doing.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sport mode is only available 25mph and UNDER? whats is the point of that?

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had asked this question but it looks like you can do Baja in 2H, which may slightly act as Sport mode on BL.
It doesn't support 4A. It probably also won't allow traction control to be enabled. So great for tire spin and illusion of power, but not actual performance.

Also we got confirmation that the keyless entry works by just having to touch the inside of the door handle, which is great!

The people in the videos that were pressing the button to unlock didn't know what they were doing.
Is it confirmed that you have to touch of the inside of the handle? I hope not because that would be a huge downgrade. It should unlock just by approaching the door...

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it confirmed that you have to touch of the inside of the handle? I hope not because that would be a huge downgrade. It should unlock just by approaching the door...
? You have to hold the door handle to open the door anyway so I don't see what the difference is?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It doesn't support 4A. It probably also won't allow traction control to be enabled. So great for tire spin and illusion of power, but not actual performance.

if its like my 17, you have to touch the outside of the handle, inside is lock.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, just read it word for word then saved to my Bronco file!

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct it’s does not do 4A but it does work in 2H and 4H so you could be in 4H when in areas you’d want more traction. I was referring to 2H for on road and if it adjusts throttle control and shift points versus Normal mode it should (I’m hoping) offer improved performance Vs normal when in that mode. Since BL doesnt have sport mode, this could be a de facto sport mode on BL.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What color of blue is the bronco on the cover? My guess is VB but I am not sure.
I am not really a fan of VB but that one looks great.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We had asked this question but it looks like you can do Baja in 2H, which may slightly act as Sport mode on BL.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Quick Reference Guide! PDF 📄 B4C20E86-B932-47BC-82C1-7A242B97FBA3
YESSS! Finally answered! My county's gravel roads will feel violated when I'm done with them!
Sponsored