Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can anyone dumb down this order, allocation, etc. process for me? Haha. Unfortunately I know there are still a lot of unknowns. Let me know if I'm on the right track here....after March 19th, Chapman will be told how many Bronco orders will be filled and delivered to their dealership for MY21? Is that right? Or does allocation increase based on more orders being placed through them?
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Met with Tom and Bronco Steve yesterday. Both are very nice guys and know the Bronco and ordering process very well. Thank you both for your time and for writing up a buyers agreement for this old school kind of guy. See you when delivery day arrives.
What is a "Buyers Agreement"?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am hoping Ford Customer Service transfers my reservation over to Tom this week. Fingers crossed... March 19th is approaching.....
19 days...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Tom, for Monday's spreadsheet update, would you add a column of numbers so we can easily see what # we are in line? It's getting harder to count so high!
With their popularity lately - take last week and multiply by 3.14159... :alien: There are some other buyers that know that feeling all too well aren't there?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone dumb down this order, allocation, etc. process for me? Haha. Unfortunately I know there are still a lot of unknowns. Let me know if I'm on the right track here....after March 19th, Chapman will be told how many Bronco orders will be filled and delivered to their dealership for MY21? Is that right? Or does allocation increase based on more orders being placed through them?
"Allocations" are tough. General, normal customers haven't been given the full skinny on how they work. Are they monthly/quarterly/yearly? Not sure if anyone has specifically answered that for us. Generally speaking they are the yearly number of machines that the particular dealership will be sold from Ford to the dealership.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not if you already submitted an order. You have to get a case number and it apparently takes several days for Ford to change everything.

sorry, response was to a statement on another page.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I guess the other question is, how do we know where we are in line of receiving our Bronco? 21 or 22? Ultimately, my order will be simple. 2dr, 7sp, floor liners and roof rack. That's it. Reservation was made on 7/22. I know certain features push off build dates, but how does reservation date factor in? Or doesn't it?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess the other question is, how do we know where we are in line of receiving our Bronco? 21 or 22? Ultimately, my order will be simple. 2dr, 7sp, floor liners and roof rack. That's it. Reservation was made on 7/22. I know certain features push off build dates, but how does reservation date factor in? Or doesn't it?
You wait for mid-May when Ford gives out their estimated delivery dates.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@ZackDanger @North7 @Gloff @XCR440 @Rick Astley <and any other super smart people>, I'm over-caffeinated right now and am having trouble with my Goog-dom and finding that thread. :cry: :mad:

Any chance you would be able to bail a brother out?
Here you go, " May - Customer CRM - Delivery Estimate"

[Updated] 2021 Bronco Order Bank Starts 1/19-20 + Production and Delivery Timeline (From Ford Web Meeting Today)!

broncotimeline-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ZackDanger @North7 @Gloff @XCR440 @Rick Astley <and any other super smart people>, I'm over-caffeinated right now and am having trouble with my Goog-dom and finding that thread. :cry: :mad:

Any chance you would be able to bail a brother out?

Yeah, I don't know about a thread on here, but it's on Ford's Bronco FAQ:

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?

Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and are expected to extend through 2022 calendar year. In May 2021, customers who have placed an order will receive an estimated delivery window. Actual delivery times will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. See your dealer for more details.

As far as more details, I assume they mean for us to tell you that some options can delay builds (2.7/two door/lux/squatch/leather) and some options are late availability (Mod Hard top/Dual top).

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sounds like an ridiculous process.
It is ridiculous and frustrating. I have a day one reservation that took me and my 14 y/o son hours to finally lock in after the system kept crashing. And then the dealer had the power to F it up and lock it in as an "in-store order." So ridiculous.

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a call from my old dealer the other day. First call, by the way. He wanted to know when I wanted to finalize my order. I said it's already a done deal. I moved my reservation to another dealer weeks ago. “Why did you do that,” he said. Because I got a better deal from a dealer who wasn't playing games and he is offering 3% under invoice. The old dealer said, “that’s a good deal.”

Much appreciation out to @DealerInsider and his team for the outstanding effort.

Last edited:

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve read about 25 pages but I’m tired ... so I’m just gonna ask here. If I’ve already placed my order, gotten the confirmation email from Ford... all that jazz. Can I no longer transfer to another dealer? Sorry if it has already been answered

@DealerInsider
I have a confirmed order. Transferred it to Tom this past week. The process at moment is - you have to make a new reservation with Chapman. Then call the 800 number @ Ford Customer Service. Ask for the Bronco group within the marketing group. Tell them your situation and ask to have the timestamp on your confirmed order transferred to your new reservation at Chapman. Ask for the case number. Call or email Tom with the case number. His folks will track the case and let you know when the old reservation timestamp has been transferred over to the new reservation. Soon as that is done, you an covert your "new" reservation with the old TS into an order. DON'T CANCEL YOUR OLD ORDER UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THIS PROCESS! That is unless, you don't care about when you get Bronco. BTW - The Ford folks assured me my new reservation will be ready to be converted back into an oder before March 19th.
Sponsored