Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmm.... that's odd... I don't think I saw @EvlNvrDys in that list...... 🤬
Figured that you wouldn't touch the forum until about 7 p.m. today. I was impatient...

I'm sorry. Maybe this will make up for it?

sjgux2az3jf8cujd9ux6dr45bcnpvr9hch0yjnu4&rid=giphy.gif

qpnqea9ff0g4bkdyjk5a0v4j3jxhirjutumirpxh&rid=giphy.gif
Sponsored

Murf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'94 F150. '15 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is ridiculous and frustrating. I have a day one reservation that took me and my 14 y/o son hours to finally lock in after the system kept crashing. And then the dealer had the power to F it up and lock it in as an "in-store order." So ridiculous.
You can have that undone. If the dealer did that without your permission or without you in the store. Call Ford Customer Service. Ask for the Bronco Marketing team. Tell them what happened. Open a case. They will unlock the order.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can have that undone. If the dealer did that without your permission or without you in the store. Call Ford Customer Service. Ask for the Bronco Marketing team. Tell them what happened. Open a case. They will unlock the order.
Yep. I am on going on week 3 of this process. Hopefully it's resolved this week.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone dumb down this order, allocation, etc. process for me? Haha. Unfortunately I know there are still a lot of unknowns. Let me know if I'm on the right track here....after March 19th, Chapman will be told how many Bronco orders will be filled and delivered to their dealership for MY21? Is that right? Or does allocation increase based on more orders being placed through them?
Best guess for dealer allocation is roughly 30% of total converted reservations that were reserved before the September MY21 cutoff date.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a call from my old dealer the other day. First call, by the way. He wanted to know when I wanted to finalize my order. I said it's already a done deal. I moved my reservation to another dealer weeks ago. “Why did you do that,” he said. Because I got a better deal from a dealer who wasn't playing games and he is offering 3% under invoice. The old dealer said, “that’s a good deal.”

Much appreciation out to @DealerInsider and his team for the outstanding effort.
Thank u! Appreciate u!

Sponsored

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call from my old dealer the other day. First call, by the way. He wanted to know when I wanted to finalize my order. I said it's already a done deal. I moved my reservation to another dealer weeks ago. “Why did you do that,” he said. Because I got a better deal from a dealer who wasn't playing games and he is offering 3% under invoice. The old dealer said, “that’s a good deal.”

Much appreciation out to @DealerInsider and his team for the outstanding effort.
I emailed my local dealer. Said I’d transfer the reservation. If he’s even offered invoice or $500-1000 off msrp I MIGHT have stuck with then. But the response was just “thank you for letting me know”. Just tells me that Chapman/Tom is the dealer for me. The communication, customer service, transparency is just a huge bonus.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I emailed my local dealer. Said I’d transfer the reservation. If he’s even offered invoice or $500-1000 off msrp I MIGHT have stuck with then. But the response was just “thank you for letting me know”. Just tells me that Chapman/Tom is the dealer for me. The communication, customer service, transparency is just a huge bonus.
Thank u! Appreciate u!

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Tom, for Monday's spreadsheet update, would you add a column of numbers so we can easily see what # we are in line? It's getting harder to count so high!
Lol, yes I can do that

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Flipped my reservation over to Tom and company last week where it was subsequently converted to an order in one of the smoothest most painless processes I have ever encountered. Just great all the way around. Now its up to the Ford magical wheel of parts and allocations to determine when I actually might see it. But the Pinocchio is one step closer to becoming a real boy......

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Flipped my reservation over to Tom and company last week where it was subsequently converted to an order in one of the smoothest most painless processes I have ever encountered. Just great all the way around. Now its up to the Ford magical wheel of parts and allocations to determine when I actually might see it. But the Pinocchio is one step closer to becoming a real boy......
thank u! appreciate u!

Sponsored

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those waiting for Ford to fix their reservations, i just hung up with Ford CRC, the rep explained to me that they are prioritizing the conversation as they need to ensure we and the dealers, Champan in our case, have enough time before the 3/19 deadline to get the orders placed.

She could not answer when mine would be done, but...

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those waiting for Ford to fix their reservations, i just hung up with Ford CRC, the rep explained to me that they are prioritizing the conversation as they need to ensure we and the dealers, Champan in our case, have enough time before the 3/19 deadline to get the orders placed.

I called FORD CRC. They couldn't provide a date when the transfer will happen. They said "they are still working on it." I would love to know what they have to do to make the change. Are they rewriting code to fix the reservation? Are they contacting the dealer that locked up my reservation to get their input? Are they waiting for the Senate Parliamentarian to provide an opinion on my reservation and minimum wage? It takes less time to actually BUILD the Bronco. Unbelievable.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would have thought that there would be a pre-prescribed data change for a DBA or something to make. Shouldn't take "weeks". #UnfortunatelyTypical