First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grinds my gears how every WT I’ve seen in pics / videos have been with the leather seats and not the digicam cloth. Only exception I can find is the MAP pics from LeBroncoNation
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that a second battery on the driver's side in the engine bay?

batt.png
You can see at 0:48 seconds a clear positive terminal marking by the way. Looks that way.

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] 1614872987107

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
You must love getting roasted. It’s called having fun, just like it’s fun roasting people who don’t know what fun looks like.
There are people that agree with me and people that don't.

I honestly don't care where you you stand on it. I was sharing my opinion and I stand by it.

These videos are garbage and if the stig can't share images then why is this kid allowed to post videos?

Because it's curated by ford I guess and if that's the case then there is valid reason to be critical.

This all have to say on the subject before this spirals into something it doesn't need too.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really good video but we need to put one thing to rest right now.
If you have a 4 or 6 cylinder engine there is absolutely positively no reason to show the exhaust and rev the engine, period, there is no good sound coming from there!:ROFLMAO:
If it's a Ford V6 then yeah it's most likely not going to sound good. But there are plenty of other good sounding 6cyl motors (Alfa QV, BMW b58, etc) and I think the 4cyl wont sound too bad with a proper exhaust. Focus RS doesn't sound too bad imo. Not the best sounding 4cyl but not horrible. Personal favorite 4cyl has to be the 124 Abarth with Record Monza exhaust.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are people that agree with me and people that don't.

I honestly don't care where you you stand on it. I was sharing my opinion and I stand by it.

These videos are garbage and if the stig can't share images then why is this kid allowed to post videos?

Because it's curated by ford I guess and if that's the case then there is valid reason to be critical.

This all have to say on the subject before this spirals into something it doesn't need too.
You must be fun at parties..

If you look in previous comments people are discussing different batteries. That right there is valuable content. There's also not many videos showcasing the 12" screen. Also a great display we haven't seen. As far as I'm concerned if you don't like the content you can just move on. Not roasting some content creator when there hasn't been much since KOH. Real good example to set for your kid.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Grinds my gears how every WT I’ve seen in pics / videos have been with the leather seats and not the digicam cloth. Only exception I can find is the MAP pics from LeBroncoNation
Seems par for the course. You're talking about one of the highest trim levels the Bronoco offers, it is the most likely to also include all the options on top of that. It is like finding an Escalade with cloth seats. In saying that, the MAP pictures were quite thorough, what exactly are you trying to see better than those mostly high resolution clear photos showed?

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tricked up filters are driving me crazy. Watch some MKBHD videos and learn from the master sky filming a product.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe the main fuse box and 12V distribution?
Also possible, my vote, let me have one for a weekend, I will sort it out for everyone. Good luck finding me after that weekend, SUCKERS!!!!

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really good video but we need to put one thing to rest right now.
If you have a 4 or 6 cylinder engine there is absolutely positively no reason to show the exhaust and rev the engine, period, there is no good sound coming from there!:ROFLMAO:
I agree!!!!11!!!11!!!!!one!!!!

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good video, slo-mo looks a little jittery, I'm guessing 24fps edited and slowed down on a 24fps time-line? Minor complaint though, I enjoyed it!

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even with it's flaws (i muted it) i'm happy to see the video since i ordered a CO BL SAS...
Sponsored