Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haven't bothered to look for the exact size/offset. A buddy manages a Discount Tire and when the time comes i'll just ask him to find the right size and he'll do the legwork. He always gets a nice bottle of a 12 year single malt for his effort, so he doesn't mind.

If one isn't available, you can have steelies custom made to your spec for about $50 extra per wheel, and that's still a hell of a deal compared to anything cast/forged (for this application, not saying it's always the way to go). And if you do, you can pick any facing/hub/pattern/hubcap mounting you want!
Do you have any wheel companies specifically that you know do the custom spec work?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also considered the possibility of having the stock black steelies on the Black Diamond powder-coated in gloss white. Black wheels make a vehicle look cheap to my eyes.
Agree on the black wheels. Since they are just wheels, you could scuff and shoot with a quality paint. Would save you about $500-600 in powder coating and neither will survive impacts if driving off-road. SEM makes great paints, just be careful with your respirator selection and choose based on the chemicals you're working with.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They look good!

It's pretty tough for a lot of people to put themselves in the year of the vehicle they are looking at and understand what was available and what the "looks" were for vehicles if you're trying to stay in-era.

BTW: if you're ready for something a little better than Mothers wheel polish that's readily available, you might be ready for the Colonel! This stuff is the bees knees (not that it's rocket science to make a metal cleaner, but still, Colonel Brassy is better than Mothers, IMHO and experience. Have both, have used plenty of both, will grab the Colonel every time if it's for a finished product)

https://www.amazon.com/Colonel-Bras...ocphy=9033253&hvtargid=pla-568707698849&psc=1
Thanks brother, I'll have to give it a try. Get out of the box once in a while.

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, they have them in titanium also!!!
That'll look SWEET on the AMB.
Bronze will also .
So true. The only thing I'm worried about is if White roof with AMB and bronze wheels is too much. I'm actually a little concerned with the AMB 4-Door and white roof looking a little off as well. For that matter... MIC top, unpainted bits, AMB... there's just a lot of colors going on and it has me worried.

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Rhino Cleghorn (matte black; +12mm offset) with 305/70R17 (34"x12") Toyo Open Country AT3 tires. Already got one wheel/tire combo for my BL just for fun :)

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? IMG_0476

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a lot of thought, my Badlands manual non-Squatch will not get the optional Badlands beadlock capables. While I like the look, I want a wheel with the squatch offset so I can go bigger. I'll look for Squatch takeoffs, but I don't think I need beadlocks, and think I can get lighter wheels (Methods, Visions, etc.) that look awesome for not much more than the $995 option. Also like the Fifteen52 steelie looking ones, but 0 offset is too far out.
I was in the exact same boat as you. Canceled the optional badlands wheels and ordered the method 703’s. I don’t think the 0 offset will be too much. ... I guess I’ll find out in a few months and post up pics.

Teko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of y'all thinking about building a 'pavement-princess'?

I've been eyeing these 22's for a few months...Thoughts?

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-haka-6-both-both-matte-black-std-700

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? clip 3

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Rhino Cleghorn (matte black; +12mm offset) with 305/70R17 (34"x12") Toyo Open Country AT3 tires. Already got one wheel/tire combo for my BL just for fun :)

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? clip 3
I've been eyeballing the crap outta those OC A/T3's!
I've been looking hard at the 33's (285/70) and 34's (285/75) (17's) for my Base.
On those two sizes, you have load ranges E, C & SL to choose from. I'm trying to research that right now....lots of differing opinions.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So true. The only thing I'm worried about is if White roof with AMB and bronze wheels is too much. I'm actually a little concerned with the AMB 4-Door and white roof looking a little off as well. For that matter... MIC top, unpainted bits, AMB... there's just a lot of colors going on and it has me worried.
LOL, can't have too many colors now!
Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 1615418084213

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one pic does not come with center caps. They are making a version 2 of this wheel with center caps. I run them on my Raptor and they are 20.6 pounds on my scale

You posted pics of these a long time ago. I liked them then and still do. Great looks, strong, and light weight. Do you have any info on if they will have a bronco offering with a little offset? The same bolt pattern for the Toyota's have a zero offset.

FUJeep

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But seriously these are the wheels I have loved since childhood and they are the only ones I will ever spend extra money on. If the have to be 17s so be it(ugh) but I've got a couple old toothbrushes and a bottle Eagle One mag cleaner ready to go. I used to scrub the wheels on my dads Econoline every month or so for about 15 years till it met its end. Wished i had saved those wheels when it went to the junker though.
Those are a style of wheels on the IH Scout II's. Big fan of them!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No time frame BUT they will def not be available until after the Bronco comes out. Regardless, I will shoot them an email and report back if I get a reply.

You posted pics of these a long time ago. I liked them then and still do. Great looks, strong, and light weight. Do you have any info on if they will have a bronco offering with a little offset? The same bolt pattern for the Toyota's have a zero offset.