Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think that has to do with trim level. Like if you go from the base to big bend you get power seats, locks, and windows. Similar to the Jeep sport to sport S.
I need adjustable pedals too. I'm short.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You say that but itā€™s been trouble free for twice the amount of miles that the 150 reached.
Driving a problematic work truck sucks especially when your 1,200 miles from home and have to be towed to the dealer. No way Iā€™m ever putting my own money down for that engine in any form.
I can see the inconvenience in that. A company truck is a company truck, but iā€™m also not going to buy a vehicle iā€™m not excited about. I also buy extended warranties( at a reasonable price), knowing that something may go wrong, and 1 repair can equal the cost of the extended warranty.

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I rarely eat pizza, but I am currently eating Italian sausage, mushroom and onion. No pineapple here. Sorry, no leaks today. :LOL:
BLASPHEMY!

The power of pineapple compels you!
*Throws pineapple juice*

*Throws pineapple juice*

*Throws pineapple juice*

I need adjustable pedals too. I'm short.
Your punishment shall be strapping cans of sliced pineapple to your pedals to extend them.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So is the marine grade vinyl essentially a boat seat for all-weather, top-off application?

Iā€™m torn on that, boat seats are great on the lake but I canā€™t imagine plopping myself into one in the midst of Texas summer on land!

Anyone else struggling with seat material decisions?
I need the vinyl in hawaii, still gonna need to put wet okoles on em though. Leather wont survive and cloth will get gnarly.

Sponsored

Broncoguy72

Badlands
First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2017 VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else think that Ford is just releasing random stuff now to mess with our heads so close to the release date? Cause I'm not sayin a conspiracy is brewing. BUT. Something seems off here

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting tidbit, over on the JL forums they have a thread about if people are interested in the new Bronco. Lots of ā€œItā€™s a girls car, Iā€™ll buy it for my wife maybeā€ and other stupid shit etc but there is one guy who works for a car media company. He said he just received the embargo packet yesterday, and that his answer is ā€œNot just yes, but hell yesā€.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I didn't catch Baja in the leak, did I happen to miss it? I only ask because it was one of the stickers
Also, I had forgotten all about this bronco and frankly its the only trim I want, Jokes aside, If they did a Boss Bronco like this but new it would sell like crazy and put me severely into debt.

a340cbf681f134674c7e0d59ec14e3d9.png

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can spend a lot more than $100K. Try $225K o_O classicfordbroncos.com I wonder if demand for these will decrease when Gen 6 hits the streets. Probably not. With that kind of money people get what they want.

I just built one for $212,500. What a deal! Hey, itā€™s got a white top.

Ford Bronco Leaked: 2021 Ford Bronco Options Decoded! Engines, Transmissions, Gear Ratios, Trims, Colors, Tops, Packages & More a340cbf681f134674c7e0d59ec14e3d9
Those sellers will be hurting when people have a new Bronco as an option. Similar to how people can throw money at new Wranglers, instead of driving up prices on earlier models.

Sponsored

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Going to wait at least a year. Hoping for a diesel engine option and whatever the Raptor package is going to be called for the Bronco. Just wondering how bad the stealers will rape folks with ADM etc.

Dave Apker

Last edited by a moderator:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Personally I'm enjoying the new information. Especially when the original reveal was suposed to be months ago. You also had the option of not reading this thread and waiting for Monday. And who knows Ford might of leaked the information. Just my humble opinion.
I will 2nd that. Given the must decipher nature of this leak, and 99% of it is stuff we expected but needed confirmed. I think it was leaked to this forum to be analysed and the big brother ford lurkers will gauge our reactions and fine tune the reveal and later roll out.