Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been doing the same - obviously overall depth will depend on whether the tray pictured is in the 2 or 4 door. Assuming it's the 2 door (please be available in both!) - I'll go out on a limb and say it's even deeper. I agree that the back seat is in the upright position, with the "Yeti" butt up against it. If it's the Tundra 35, measuring 16-1/2" at the top and the seat is angled, which it likely is... I'm guessing the cargo area is closer to 24-30" from the base of the rear seat to the swing gate.

Can you tell I REALLY want some cargo area in the 2 door?! Probably dreaming but I'm free to dream till Monday.
And towing capacity ?

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm...3 more days baby! Canā€™t wait to see the whole thing in a 3-D goggle virtual 4k walkaround. ?
See my edited post for clarification bud. Trust me. From what i know, its going to blow people away.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A complete slide out ramp would be awesome. Specially if it could stop at different lengths if you only wanted like 2 feet out like a regular tailgate.... I would be just as thrilled though if all it is, is a 2 foot slide out "tailgate".
A tailgate that will support enough weight for my fat ass and one other person would be great for me. A dog ramp would be a happy bonus, but my dog only weighs about 50 pounds, so while he's getting to where he can't make that kind of a jump anymore (poor guy will be 11 in about a month and his hips are finally starting to wear out), I can lift him up easily enough.

That said, if it pulls all the way out into a dog ramp, I'm going to tell my mom to trade in her X-Terra, because she needs a dog ramp. She's got a 75 pound dog and a 60 pound dog. I can lift them into her X-Terra for her, but I'm not always available to do so.

C'mon, Ford! Let this be a built-in dog ramp!

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m no color expert, but is this Cactus Gray kinda like Seafoam? (My wife helped me with that). My preferred color is robinā€™s egg blue with a white top, but Iā€™ll take any pastel I can get! I think a very light green makes more sense for the name Cactus Gray?

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers external-content.duckduckgo.com
That's actually what we painted the interior walls at our last house, sea foam green/gray/blue. I also restored an old kitchen cabinet with robinā€™s egg blue in chauk paint.

Both excellent colors for a Bronco ?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See my edited post for clarification bud. Trust me. From what i know, its going to blow people away.
I really hope the soft top will blow me away too. Any insiders got props to give on that amazing looking soft top??

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hoping that fold down tailgate can support a couple adults... since thatā€™s what tailgates are for, right?
I was thinking they were for throwing a dead deer on and driving out of the woods with the rear open. Still not happening with a swing gate.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never seen any door sill that not flat....and I'm pretty sure that is the Bronco Bronco
Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers external-content.duckduckgo.com
Seems like a move to have dirt, sand & misc debris possible fall out to keep the inside as clean as possible when the doors are on maybe? Less buildup of crap. If not... it still looks pretty slick.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Deleted member 3063

Iā€™m no color expert, but is this Cactus Gray kinda like Seafoam? (My wife helped me with that). My preferred color is robinā€™s egg blue with a white top, but Iā€™ll take any pastel I can get! I think a very light green makes more sense for the name Cactus Gray?

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 1594415163315
Might this be the Space White?
Sponsored