First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What if the tailgate is a removable panel on the tire carrier?
Sponsored

First Name
gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 1/2 ford mustang 2004 mach1 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
cann't wait to buy my red and black 4 door 2021 bronco to trail my pony across the US

FB_IMG_1530227616924.jpg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I have been staring at it for a while too but I just don't understand the ribs being put in it if its just a place to park your rear and the angled end of it.. I guess we all shall find out monday if they show it off..
Abject speculation: What if it’s built like a steel roll-up door? That would allow it to extend and also leave the ability to have an accessible storage compartment.

That would explain the ribbing... though I have have no idea how the engineering would work with the rigid side rails.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uncle Grump... I'm glad you asked because I came here to revise my statement. I still don't think it's a ramp. Mini storage box system some how.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Abject speculation: What if it’s built like a steel roll-up door? That would allow it to extend and also leave the ability to have an accessible storage compartment.

That would explain the ribbing... though I have have no idea how the engineering would work with the rigid side rails.
At first I didn’t think it would be a full pull down ramp but looking closer it does appear to be able to pull out even further and the ribbed patter on it would indicate a pull down ramp so maybe...

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers D6E0A635-491B-4D43-8503-0CEF580DCDE2

Also side note. The rear tail lights are big and exposed. I like them but I wonder if Ford has an accessory to help protect them.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might this be the Space White?
Here we go again with another color debate. Maybe it is white, I’m going cross eyed looking at these leaks. My dealer thinks I’m wasting my time till Monday night. I just want to be ready to pull the trigger.

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 8EA10491-1E70-4547-AEA3-719AABF1F694

4220863E-6646-4AA3-877C-E8F0817C570B.jpeg

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first I didn’t think it would be a full pull down ramp but looking closer it does appear to be able to pull out even further and the ribbed patter on it would indicate a pull down ramp so maybe...

View attachment 9757

Also side note. The rear tail lights are big and exposed. I like them but I wonder if Ford has a
Replying before your edit is complete....

I suspect you are thinking about armor for the rear lights?

There’s a piece of trim inboard of the light.... it’s be clever if it popped off and revealed a mounting location for accessories.

(I wonder if they are doing something similar with the OS handle on the interior... there’s a chance the exposed bolt heads are purely cosmetic... but it sure would be clever if you could remove the handle and replace it with some other bolt-on in that location.)

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It would be cool if the slide tray came out 2 or 3 feet and could be incorporated with the awning turning the back half of the Bronco into tent/sleeping area.
That's thinking outside the box... and I like it.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Mid-Day 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport Teasers 4220863E-6646-4AA3-877C-E8F0817C570B

Also side note. The rear tail lights are big and exposed. I like them but I wonder if Ford has an accessory to help protect them.
Not nearly as bad as toyotas though.

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was ready to buy a rubicon this weekend but am on hold now til Monday. I am really liking what Iam seeing from Ford on these teasers. Especially 2 door version. If I end up with a Jeep it will only be because Ford takes too long to deliver. Lets hope these rumors of next spring are wrong!

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the Amazon 2-door Bronco patch that was shown the other day is accurate, then there should be an insert look available with doors off.
61ytLg0lQbL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

I would agree, but I'm wondering if the insert look is just the inner support structure when the door skins are removed. If so, it would have the look but not impede rear entry.

On that note... Are we sure this yellow image is the sill? Or is it the support structure with door skin removed?
I too am wondering if this is the inner door structure, something like a tube door.

D6E0A635-491B-4D43-8503-0CEF580DCDE2.jpeg

At first I was thinking the tapered end is shaped that way to allow the tailgate to close. There would be no way the table would be long enough to touch the ground. But now I wonder if they made it telescoping.