Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like what I do right before my APFT ?
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I, too, have used ever trick in the book from Kevlar neck exercises to wrapping my waist with plastic wrap and “cream”. I still get anxious every six months but always pass tape even though I’m considered obese by some standards. I’ve seen some morbidly obese people in uniform that hide their fatty cakes in their rucksacks. They may be to which what @laj.tuxmek is referring. Kind of wish I was overseas so I could take advantage of the Military AutoSource program.

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish they wouldn’t use plastic painted body surfaces and just make it metal all the way around. The lack of continuity looks cheap and is bound to be an annoying issue 10 years down the road when they’ve faded at different rates. Likewise I hope Ford doesn’t go cheap on the gas door and make it plastic like some lower end manufacturers do.

9C4B53D8-81D5-43F0-B8A1-6C59F65C8249.jpeg
I guess it depends on what you’ll be using the truck for. For someone who doesn’t off road all that much, yes match pieces to the body color. As for someone who thrashes their truck, plastic is easier to repair or replace. With my FJ I just spray black trim paint and deep scratches are gone!

I agree with you that it looks cheap. However my wallet and I won’t feel bad if I bap the fenders on a rock or trees

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the second row is removable/fold flat, I'd definitely try and get a motorcycle in there.

image-2987902206-jpg.jpg

crewbed-JK.jpg
That nice. At work sometimes I fit 11 regular trash cans in the 6ft bed of my comanche with no tailgate. Just get creative.

Also nice cat, used to have 67 289 4 speed.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish they wouldn’t use plastic painted body surfaces and just make it metal all the way around. The lack of continuity looks cheap and is bound to be an annoying issue 10 years down the road when they’ve faded at different rates. Likewise I hope Ford doesn’t go cheap on the gas door and make it plastic like some lower end manufacturers do.

9C4B53D8-81D5-43F0-B8A1-6C59F65C8249.jpeg
So get the painted flares.

My '09 Flex has a metal door - but my '18 Mustang, my dad's '17 Raptor, and my brothers '19 F-150 (and I believe my mom's '20 Explorer) all have plastic gas caps, so I wouldn't get your hopes up there.

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Frankly I'd like to see what it looks like without the flares. If it doesn't look like complete crap, I'd be very tempted to just remove them.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think we are done until Monday...thinking maybe a little something Monday morning to get the engines fired back up
Man I volunteered for some OT at work thinking it would make the weekend go by faster, but here I am refreshing constantly :ROFLMAO:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I volunteered for some OT at work thinking it would make the weekend go by faster, but here I am refreshing constantly :ROFLMAO:
I did the same! I'm still at work but I'm out of here in 10 minutes. Might even work tomorrow for some double time.
?

Sponsored

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My last 3 years in the Navy were on shore duty where I spent most of my day at a desk. I put on quite a bit of weight, but fortunately I have a big neck also. 19.5 inch neck let me have a 42 inch waist and still pass tape. It was still nerve racking every six months knowing I was right on the edge. I wouldn't pass now.

FRMalesa

Black Diamond
First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is this the “Lux” grill or “heritage” grill option?
Do you think flares are that large on body color version or option?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess it depends on what you’ll be using the truck for. For someone who doesn’t off road all that much, yes match pieces to the body color. As for someone who thrashes their truck, plastic is easier to repair or replace. With my FJ I just spray black trim paint and deep scratches are gone!

I agree with you that it looks cheap. However my wallet and I won’t feel bad if I bap the fenders on a rock or trees
I'd like to see that with metal body color flares.
Sponsored