Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am assuming Ford will reveal the Bronco with a fancy video and then go into more details after the video is over.
Apple does this at every event as well. First a video, then the info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dcbronco

dcbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly. If Ford did it right the video will have everyone glued to the TV and everyone will be super hyped after watching it. After all Ford wants all of us to ready our wallets when it is over ;)

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I bet it will be an 8 min "film" like the short teaser we saw last week. After all when you are revealing such a legendary vehicle you want to do it right. They probably spent a crazy amount of money on this reveal alone...
Yeah that’s all fine and dandy if they want to do a cool reveal film that shows the bronco in an action film, that’s cool beans. I just hope we get engineer and product people walking us through some different things and features. Hopefully after that 8 minute film it doesn’t just end with “go reserve yours now, cause you NEED a bronco” and then fades to black without telling us why we need one lol.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly. If Ford did it right the video will have everyone glued to the TV and everyone will be super hyped after watching it. After all Ford wants all of us to ready our wallets when it is over ;)
I don't think an 8 minute video is going to get 50,000 reservations in the first day.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think an 8 minute video is going to get 50,000 reservations in the first day.
Exactly. I don’t know how much longer my truck is going to last without some major repair popping up. I’m already questioning if it’s going to last until April. But 30 minutes ago I was ready to plop down $100 no questions asked. Now? If we only get an 8 minute commercial with no info I might be looking into 4runners before the end of the month.

But I’m really hoping dcbronco and Toccoa are right.?

Sponsored
OP
OP
dcbronco

dcbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah that’s all fine and dandy if they want to do a cool reveal film that shows the bronco in an action film, that’s cool beans. I just hope we get engineer and product people walking us through some different things and features. Hopefully after that 8 minute film it doesn’t just end with “go reserve yours now, cause you NEED a bronco” and then fades to black without telling us why we need one lol.
Exactly. I don’t know how much longer my truck is going to last without some major repair popping up. I’m already questioning if it’s going to last until April. But 30 minutes ago I was ready to plop down $100 no questions asked. Now? If we only get an 8 minute commercial with no info I might be looking into 4runners before the end of the month.

But I’m really hoping dcbronco and Toccoa are right.?
I would be extremely shocked if they showed an 8 min video and shutoff the livestream... Also, I have a feeling they would have a mob outside of Ford HQ lol

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well if it's only 8 minutes they are shooting themselves in the foot.. I mean the F150 reveal was like 30 wasn't it? They are bringing back the Bronco, how many people are hyped for this? I don't see them making some 8 minute speech and leave it at that, but crazier things have happened....

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything will be fine guys. Don’t worry ‘bout it.

One thing I will say; what we don’t get in the videos, a lot of what we will get will be in the press releases. They are always a lot more detailed and have all the exact stuff.

Last edited:

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would be extremely shocked if they showed an 8 min video and shutoff the livestream... Also, I have a feeling they would have a mob outside of Ford HQ lol
Well if it's only 8 minutes they are shooting themselves in the foot.. I mean the F150 reveal was like 30 wasn't it? They are bringing back the Bronco, how many people are hyped for this? I don't see them making some 8 minute speech and leave it at that, but crazier things have happened....
Haha I would be shocked as well. But yeah as you said Monster I think about all the crazy stuff that has happened with this reveal and...
tenor.gif

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Come on Bronco fans. Keep yourself together!

Ford Bronco Bronco Reveal Live Stream Feed is LIVE 1594668530340

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Reveal Live Stream Feed is LIVE 2BE7443A-97EB-43DD-9381-0A6FD0B2E7E7

Welp. This makes it about as clear as mud, but looking forward to those press releases!

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is the live stream going to be on a while or is it just a stream to watch the 3 min videos during the commercials? I’m really kinda hoping for an hour long Apple reveal type event here. Come on Ford!