Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am Honestly ok with it! I did not expect my build until July and I am a 7/14. Doing the math around 3k some priorities and 7k FEs those will all be built around the first 4 and half weeks (the emails that were just sent out). Then first night/day reservations will probably be next (second or third email?) depending on allocation. So my expectation will probably be on point give or take a week. It makes me happy some people will drive them for a month before me and they can post about all, if any, issues they have so I can watch out for, or given the case, cancel my order. Be happy OP communication has been there. Priority orders were communicated and even explained on this forum. If you did not expect to get pushed by priority orders and FEs... then you probably should not have played this waiting game.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right, this was from the official communication email from Ford. As far as I believe, April 15th seems more of a inside info leak that was intended to surprise some order holders ahead of the set expectation for May.

We are all aware of the constraints and unfortunately this impact to a bunch of people, especially the first batch of early reservation holders, is shitty.

The generous side of me wants to keep holding on to May for the next line of official communication directly from Ford. But I suppose thats easier for me to swallow as i'm one of those that is holding onto the belief I am a MY22 build.
If that were true, there would be no frustration. We all made our builds cognizant that possible commodity constraints could effect your place in line. But it was more important to get the vehicle you wanted (2dr, Sasquatch, 2.7, etc.,) ......and some gambled that their extremely early reservation/allocation # would offset that. But it’s not like we gambled and lost.....that became evident as people watched identical builds, with identical commodity constraints and late availability options receive 1st wave build dates, days, weeks, and even months after their own reservations with much, much later allocation standings. To this point, it appears random and irrational. No one has yet been able to justify those inconsistencies.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Veedauwoo should be nice right about the time it shows up. :)
Amen to that my friend. I love that you acknowledged Wyoming does indeed have at least one redeeming quality. Thank you for the positivity.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel like I can go through here and pick out the members who stand up on the plane the exact second it gets to the gate, grab their stuff and stand in the aisle...despite being told to stay seated and the fact the door won't be open for 10 minutes.

It's Friday. And at the very least, we could have gotten emails that said 'such and such supplier crapped out and no models will be released til July 2022'.

Yeah, it sucks, but it is what it is. It could be worse. You could be living under a bridge. You could have an inoperable brain tumor. They could stop making Dr. Pepper. Waiting in line is a part of life.

AT LEAST WE'RE ALL EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET A BRONCO! Then we'll be so busy modding and taking pictures and driving we will forget alllll about this.

Well...some of us will...

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
What happened yesterday should cost several people their jobs, what a cluster. None of us know what is going on, the dealers don't know what is going on, and nothing is communicated. I've seen several dealers, including mine, that didn't have anything schedule yesterday. Also what a joke that they made such a huge deal out of your reservation timestamp only to piss all over that on day 1 of scheduling. I've seen several people with my exact build post build dates and their reservations are days and even weeks behind mine. If their goal is to piss people off, they are on a great track.
My Dealer Email to me this week:
1. Everyone will have been contacted by May.
2. Scheduling for FCTP Test Drive Vehicles are in process.
3. First Edition's also being scheduled.

This is EXACTLY what I expected based on prior communications.
Excellent, transparent communication from my dealer.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like I can go through here and pick out the members who stand up on the plane the exact second it gets to the gate, grab their stuff and stand in the aisle...despite being told to stay seated and the fact the door won't be open for 10 minutes.

It's Friday. And at the very least, we could have gotten emails that said 'such and such supplier crapped out and no models will be released til July 2022'.

Yeah, it sucks, but it is what it is. It could be worse. You could be living under a bridge. You could have an inoperable brain tumor. They could stop making Dr. Pepper. Waiting in line is a part of life.

AT LEAST WE'RE ALL EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET A BRONCO! Then we'll be so busy modding and taking pictures and driving we will forget alllll about this.

Well...some of us will...
These people will also pass me on the right, without giving me 2 seconds pull to the right lane, and then I will catch up with them at the next light.... or will pass them as they get pulled over by the cops.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Barbee's Freeway Ford and your dealership?
Same one actually, so I'm not surprised we've been given similar answers haha

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You and I are in the same boat. My dealer has been nothing but terrible, I've had to ask at least 3-4 times for them to just tell me where I fall in their order bank, and finally got told I'm number 7. BUTTT they still haven't told me (even though I've directly asked) total orders or how many allotments they were given by Ford. All I've been told is "sometime after August maybe, possibly, most likely". Does anyone know if it's too late to switch dealers?
What dealer in PA did you use?

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have repeatedly ask my dealer Sarasota Ford what my position is in their 159 bronco queue. I have not been provided with that information. I respectfully asked for that information again today, lets see if they provide it. I was told that they received two priority slots and they have been utilized for other people.

Do we believe the dealers know whether we will received a MY21 or MY22 Bronco yet?

I am a day one, hour 3 reservation. 2 Door Badlands, 2.3 ecoboost, 7sp MT, Mud Terrain Tires, 17" Black High Gloss Aluminium Wheels, Lux Package, Trailer Hitch, Paint Protection.

Sponsored

Crush0205

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What dealer in PA did you use?
Keller Brothers in Lititz PA. I've been super unhappy with them, I think I've received maybe 2 emails from them in the last year that I didn't have to initiate.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have repeatedly ask my dealer Sarasota Ford what my position is in their 159 bronco queue. I have not been provided with that information. I respectfully asked for that information again today, lets see if they provide it. I was told that they received two priority slots and they have been utilized for other people.

Do we believe the dealers know whether we will received a MY21 or MY22 Bronco yet?

I am a day one, hour 3 reservation. 2 Door Badlands, 2.3 ecoboost, 7sp MT, Mud Terrain Tires, 17" Black High Gloss Aluminium Wheels, Lux Package, Trailer Hitch, Paint Protection.
A dealer won’t know for certain when you’ll receive your Bronco, but they absolutely know where your rank is at their dealer and what their allocation is.

That said, commodity availability and other factors are obviously playing a major role in the handful of people who were scheduled last week, so even the best guesses are still just that.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keller Brothers in Lititz PA. I've been super unhappy with them, I think I've received maybe 2 emails from them in the last year that I didn't have to initiate.
Wow! You received 2 unsolicited communications from your dealer? We all should be so lucky. 🙂

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you think this thread is expressing a lot of frustration, just wait until the promised emails come from Ford in May and someone at a large volume dealer with a timestamp of 7/15 finds out he is a MY22 build (due to the high number of earlier reservations and his dealer allocations) and sees someone at another dealer with a late August timestamp is getting his MY21!

I hope I'm wrong but I can see it shaping up this way.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You make some valid points. I do think this is an extremely complicated roll out making it harder for Ford. I also think the time stamp was over emphasized while the dealer allocation plus the small number of priority builds are probably a bigger factor in when we get our Broncos
I feel that maybe math is the problem here. The vehicles below have to be built ASAP. As long as Ford is forced to sell through dealerships, they will have to do things to keep them happy. Case in point, priority orders on a hot new product. Your anger at Ford is misplaced. Call your state government and get dealer franchise laws repealed.
This, is correct. Ford DGAF about us as individual customers. Hell, they barely give a crap about all but their biggest dealers. It's on page 2 of their annual report:

Ford Bronco Ford's communication around this is unbelievably bad 1618595921411
Sponsored