Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. This is my build except I did the MIC top. I'm liking the look. Wasnt sure about the black paint and grey grill but this looks pretty sweet. Hoping the MIC top is a similar shade of grey.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a good look!

I get why I'd want to remove those end caps and the purpose. I'm fuzzy on why would I want to reattach once I left the trail? I'm sure this has been covered a bunch but I haven't seen it. Thanks
Yeah not sure. End caps are coming off mine on day 1 and will be put into a box in my garage never to see the light of day during my ownership.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may wind up just running this look with my zero offset bronze wheels... And badlands flares... Until aftermarket has flares I like.... It'll poke a lil. Lol
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch with heavy duty modular bumper end caps removed camila-cabello-just-a-little-bit

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a good look!

I get why I'd want to remove those end caps and the purpose. I'm fuzzy on why would I want to reattach once I left the trail? I'm sure this has been covered a bunch but I haven't seen it. Thanks
It looks kind of unfinished without them.

Also local laws may require more coverage.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That grille looks like hot garbage with darker colors. Glad I forced myself to decide with either OBX sas or WT for AMB. Even WT gloss black hides some of it but doesn’t solve the issue. OBX grille all the way.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That grille looks like hot garbage with darker colors. Glad I forced myself to decide with either OBX sas or WT for AMB. Even WT gloss black hides some of it but doesn’t solve the issue. OBX grille all the way.
Ya, thats always been the bottom grill to me too. But everyone has different likes and the grill is easy to change.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, thats always been the bottom grill to me too. But everyone has different likes and the grill is easy to change.
To me the badlands grille could look good with grayscale colors. But with darker / near black / black colors it looks downright fugly

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me the badlands grille could look good with grayscale colors. But with darker / near black / black colors it looks downright fugly
Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch with heavy duty modular bumper end caps removed 1618802775339

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t think the BL grill looks bad at all on black but now on white, this BL grill is 🔥🔥🔥

Ford Bronco Shadow Black Badlands Sasquatch with heavy duty modular bumper end caps removed 5E4B05B3-0315-41D5-88A7-2FD68A38778F

Last edited:

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a good look!

While I'll probably be running without them a lot, having so much exposed tire on the front makes it very easy to drive up and over a vehicle with those tires. Rear ending someone could cause this situation. The worst would be on the highway and having someone change lanes directly into that exposed tire or swerving and running that tire up a jersey barrier.