Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would appear that the dual tops on my FE is the culprit in not getting pulled yet. Any insight on when these will be pulled as neither MIC nor soft tops alone appear to be an issue.
Ford is choosing to sell two Broncos rather than a Bronco and two tops.
Sponsored

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

59 points in the hole. Will be interesting to see how that number changes on the next report.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is very useful. Explains why no email for me. I'm thinking my chances are now September build, if I'm optimistic. October if I'm realistic. November would suck...

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can understand MICs becoming -ve since lots of painted hard toppers would've switched. But Front E-Locker and Trailer tow are that much in demand?

Also, I'm trying to make sense of the % numbers in the table.

The % numbers under the "Series" don't add up to 100%. So the remaining are FEs?
If that's the case, only 8% of June Builds are FEs?

And 5% of the USOB mix are FEs? If so, assuming all 7,000 FEs have been ordered, then total # of orders thus far is about $140K?

Lot of Ifs .... can someone help me out here?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would appear that the dual tops on my FE is the culprit in not getting pulled yet. Any insight on when these will be pulled as neither MIC nor soft tops alone appear to be an issue.
My understanding is that this should have been changed to one or the other otherwise your build might be in limbo. Better call your sales person and find out.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This, too... June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
2021 Bornco June Production Demand vs Capacity.jpeg
Pretty much anyone getting a 2dr will be delayed and it’s all because of the tops. And it’s not like we have any choice other than to just wait. Probably 90% of the 2dr model will be pushed to 22

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if I don't have a build date for my Badlands, that would be included in that USOB number, correct? It's basically ALL orders outstanding?
This could be the two "cleanup" weeks the last two of the months? Based on remaining commodities they can try and fill in any remaining production gaps. Guessing here.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can understand MICs becoming -ve since lots of painted hard toppers would've switched. But Front E-Locker and Trailer tow are that much in demand?

Also, I'm trying to make sense of the % numbers in the table.

The % numbers under the "Series" don't add up to 100%. So the remaining are FEs?
If that's the case, only 8% of June Builds are FEs?

And 5% of the USOB mix are FEs? If so, assuming all 7,000 FEs have been ordered, then total # of orders thus far is about $140K?

Lot of Ifs .... can someone help me out here?
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart The-Hangover-Math-GIF-source

Sponsored

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, I have seen a number of people note they plan on downgrading from FE when they are forced to order. How do I upgrade if FE become available? While on that topic, I have never understood how people got FE in the first place. It was sold out as soon as I clicked on reservations (minute one). Also, they magically doubled the amount of FE. How did people get those?
I know for a fact people have already downgraded from FE and have been wondering what happen to those vehicles? They are building 7000 no matter what right? Some dealers placed orders without the customers consent also. Are they still getting those orders? Also like you said how did they double the number of FE without opening up the orders again?

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummmm, I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ford announced that dual top option was auto pushed to 22MY?

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well according to this I am over 100 points in the red. IT IS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR MY 2 DOOR BL SQUATCH WITH TOW PACKAGE. Maybe next year 🤬
Nope. I have the same in 4 door. 😡

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know for a fact people have already downgraded from FE and have been wondering what happen to those vehicles? They are building 7000 no matter what right? Some dealers placed orders without the customers consent also. Are they still getting those orders? Also like you said how did they double the number of FE without opening up the orders again?
Keep reading. See my reply to him.
Sponsored