First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
looks like Lux, sas, electronic lockers, sas, but if already scheduled good to go or still delayed I wonder?
That’s the rub. I’m not scheduled as of yet. I hit all the buttons, 2 door with SAS. Only saving grace is a Black Diamond with standard 321a equipment.
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s the rub. I’m not scheduled as of yet. I hit all the buttons, 2 door with SAS. Only saving grace is a Black Diamond with standard 321a equipment.
black diamonds are awesome I hope you get her soon!

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
US Production capacity is the percent of domestic production capacity of each constraint. Multiply that by the monthly production numbers for the Broncos, which hovers around 12 k units would tell you how many units they can produce containing any of the listed constraints.
the percent in the US Capacity is the percent of total production capacity that can be produced of each trim. Use the 12k monthly production capacity by the percent production to get the monthly production for each trim.
The percent USOB is the domestic orders of each trim left to schedule In the order banks. Since there are roughly 20800 orders left in the order banks, multiply that by the percent orders for each trim to get the number of orders in the banks for each trim.
this sounds like a riddle

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

looks like Lux, sas, electronic lockers, sas, but if already scheduled good to go or still delayed I wonder?
This is their capacity and % of UNSCHEDULED orders. If you are scheduled you don't have to worry.

Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, what does it all mean? X% of constraints on certain items, is this a % of items not available or a % of items available.
First column is their capacity, how many they can make in a production cycle. Second column is the % of unscheduled orders with that trim or package or option. If the second column is bigger than the first column, it will take longer for orders with those trims, packages, or options to get scheduled.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not sure how to interpret the USOB percentages for both the Series and the Powertrain (engine). Series numbers add up to 81% (are we to think that Raptor and HEL demand adds up to 19%) 2.3 and 2.7 Engine percentages add up to 83%. Does that mean there is a 17% demand for the Raptor 3.0?

Finally a breakdown of the 2 door top constraint percentage. I don't think I've seen that broken down before.
Correct that the leftover engine would be 3.0 Raptor, leaving the series leftover to probably be Raptor and HLE.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is their capacity and % of UNSCHEDULED orders. If you are scheduled you don't have to worry.
ok thank you for confirming! Much appreciated

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oooof. I’m not scheduled yet. Starting to see MY24 looking down the barrel at me :confused:

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The list above does not include tow. I ordered a tow assembly 3 weeks ago with the FordPass points I received for the purchase of my Bronco. Received an email it is on back order. Just thought those with it on their order may want to know.

IMG_0747.jpeg
So, Steve Rodgers, you’re trying to buy a tow package

Sponsored

andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does this imply that if I put in a MY23 order tomorrow with the ‘black’ constraints that it could still get scheduled this model year?

andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
it depends mostly on the dealer you order from and what Bronco allocations they have left.
Each dealership is allotted a certain number of Broncos for the year based on their sales volume and other variables in a complicated formula. Most have taken a number orders that exceed their allocation numbers at this point in time. so even if you chose an unconstrained build, it would not be built unless you luck out on a dealership with left over allocations.
That makes sense, thanks for clarifying!

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure how to read. So are they not accepting orders for manuals and not producing manuals?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure how to read. So are they not accepting orders for manuals and not producing manuals?
Ford is still building scheduled MT orders but they're not taking new orders. The chart is only for unscheduled orders, so if you're scheduled it doesn't apply since they've allocated those items for your build.

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The US Capacities are the % they can build. The Retail USOB are the % of orders in with those commodities. Red means more orders in than can be built with that commodity. Hope this helps!
yes, this helps clarify the maze.
Sponsored