First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of us at at small dealerships with only 10 or 20 allocations are going to be sol no matter the timestamp because all the soft top orders are going to use up all of the allocations. I can see where a dealership could have about 60 reservations with only 15 allocated and 12 of those with soft tops moving to MY21 jumping everyone else regardless of when they reserved
Sponsored

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got off the phone with my dealer and my 6/21 build date remains unchanged. Fingers crossed šŸ˜
What was your build? Do you know if you were a priority?

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My take from that email is that me and anyone else who recieved a VIN, if you didn't get an email today telling you about a delay then you're all set.

I saw people debating about removing tow package. It now looks like that may get you a bronco much faster. At least for this July scheduling.Changing to soft top too, but that's a big jump to lose the hard top.

Those soft top late res gonna jump right up in line if an early res doesn't grab it soon.
Iā€™m a soft top June 7 ( original build date email). Still no email from Ford. Contacted dealer today. Stated that the system is showing 6/28/21. No one should have their hopes up. Pull the cork, few drops of H2O or Mellon ball of ice. Enjoy the ride!

D5BC8DED-E057-44F3-A77A-D5B298C581AF.jpeg

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My take from that email is that me and anyone else who recieved a VIN, if you didn't get an email today telling you about a delay then you're all set.

I saw people debating about removing tow package. It now looks like that may get you a bronco much faster. At least for this July scheduling.Changing to soft top too, but that's a big jump to lose the hard top.

Those soft top late res gonna jump right up in line if an early res doesn't grab it soon.
I'd reach out to you dealer. I didn't get an email today, but dealer indicated I'd been moved from 6/28 to 7/19.

Sponsored

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email at all, I just happened to call the dealer after reading about the Michigan plant closure.
Same!! Not sure what to make of being in the 2021 calendar year series and yet is it possible I or we wonā€™t get the 2021 Bronco until weā€™ll in the fall 2021?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not getting a vin sucks mega balls but getting one and your hopes up is ā€œlike going to a strip club copping a feel to not end up smashing the stripper!ā€
Now THAT is an interesting analogy.

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know for sure? I recieved an email from Ford on 4/15 saying I have a 6/7 build week and they sent the VIN. Emailed the dealer and he thought my build date was moved to 6/28. I have not recieved an email from ford confirming this. Thoughts? Does no email from Ford possibly mean I still have a 6/7 build? Thanks

Omnipotent24

Wildtrak
First Name
Illan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know for sure? I recieved an email from Ford on 4/15 saying I have a 6/7 build week and they sent the VIN. Emailed the dealer and he thought my build date was moved to 6/28. I have not recieved an email from ford confirming this. Thoughts? Does no email from Ford possibly mean I still have a 6/7 build? Thanks
I would say go with what your dealer is telling you since itā€™s a new date for your Order, but stay alert for an email from ford. Theyā€™re probably running behind on emails as well.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Respectfully some of us have leases that are up sooner then later and the push back makes it an inconvenience to be with out a car, when your day to day life revolves with a car. Not getting a vin sucks mega balls but getting one and your hopes up is ā€œlike going to a strip club copping a feel to not end up smashing the stripper!ā€ Feel free to complain people ā€œ Ford keeps giving us blue ballsā€ lol
Your whining on deaf ears here.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they should just deliver soft tops with hard top wirings and give customer a voucher for a hard top. Iā€™m sure some will accept the offer.
Iā€™d take mine with no top at all if they could guarantee me the top before winter.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There, finally the official word. No more talk about chips, Bronco/Ranger do not have a chip problem. Mic top is the problem, vendor has missed every promised date so far. Now we wait to see if they can produce any by August.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are so many people getting build dates, Iā€™m a day two reservation and havenā€™t heard shit. Is it because I ordered a badlands with lux and tow package?
I haven't heard shit either. Day 1, 2 door Badlands, Lux, and tow. Sounds like the MIC tops have a lot to do with it. If you want it ASAP? Get a soft top and drop the tow.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possibly yes, possibly no. At this point, no one should think they have an accurate estimate of build date or delivery.
Sponsored