First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They could email everyone and say "it'll be read by 12/31/21, we'll contact you if it's earlier.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They could email everyone and say "it'll be read by 12/31/21, we'll contact you if it's earlier.
Believe it or not, I would actually be ok with that. :)

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By the time we get our Bronco they will have to come with a Marti report... :LOL:
I have said it before. I think I have figured out fords plan. They come out with a reservation system for the bronco, that doesn't go well so to take the bad press away from that they release the electric f150 and reservations, that won't go well so they will release the warthog w/ a reservation, that won't go well so they will release an electric bronco w/ reservations and after all this there will only be 100 regular broncos on the road.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how?

what was funny about it?

Whats funny about saying something that is wrong and not true but writing it in a way that some person could see it and think its real?

how is it funny when every post is like this?
Because humor is a well-known coping mechanism for stress and grief? Everyone here (including me) is starting to get annoyed at all of the gross ineptitude we're being shown by an entity we can literally do nothing about. Making jokes is a way to not let it get to you so that things can be kept in perspective, it really is just a truck, but we all still want it.

It's either shout into the hurricane against Ford, or make jokes in this pocket of the internet. And it's just humans being...human.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
haha wow this is so funny real knee slapper im having a gas at the thought of my 50k vehicle being in corporate limbo while my current car is about to shit the bed
You have a choice on how you respond to stress.

The short explanation is that laughing is far healthier for you than anger or fear.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been waiting for anything
If Ford says summer for a target. They actually mean late summer. Cough September. If ford says May to schedule builds. They mean end of May. Cough 27th. Ford consistently over promises and under delivers. So expect the unexpected from them.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think Ford will come through with an email for all 21MY orders by this Thursday as promised however it most likely won't be the news everyone wants to hear. Early 7/14 reservation here...I'm preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.
See, someone could read sarcasm into this one. I at least thought it was funny.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha wow this is so funny real knee slapper im having a gas at the thought of my 50k vehicle being in corporate limbo while my current car is about to shit the bed
Fellas, he does have a point here and given his situation, I can see why he's not in the mood for jokes.

I'm sure there are many guys who are in automobile limbo with this damn Bronco. It's not necessarily Ford's fault given everything, but the buck stops with them.

Add to this the shady ass Ford dealership network and associated salesmen and you have the mess that we got here right now.

Some people do try to plan, and if he needs a ride, spending more money on it, or needing a car to get to work, whatever is about to all come to a head.

Most of you have been very funny, can't take that away, but things are starting to get real for some folks.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fellas, he does have a point here and given his situation, I can see why he's not in the mood for jokes.

I'm sure there are many guys who are in automobile limbo with this damn Bronco. It's not necessarily Ford's fault given everything, but the buck stops with them.

Add to this the shady ass Ford dealership network and associated salesmen and you have the mess that we got here right now.

Some people do try to plan, and if he needs a ride, spending more money on it, or needing a car to get to work, whatever is about to all come to a head.

Most of you have been very funny, can't take that away, but things are starting to get real for some folks.

But on a different note if you are struggling so bad why are you getting a 50k car?????? 🧐

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe Ford will send out something, but unfortunately I believe it will be purposely vague. They have no way to tell what will happen with all the future commodities. I’m not defending Ford, I’m as frustrated as the rest of you. But the reality is we will probably all be disappointed once again. I hope I’m wrong.

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

how?

what was funny about it?

Whats funny about saying something that is wrong and not true but writing it in a way that some person could see it and think its real?

how is it funny when every post is like this?
What’s funny about it is your response.......that makes the the post your whining about even funnier then it first was! 😃😃

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I'm going to agree with a few people on here. I think Ford will send something this week... will it be a build date? god no. But we'll get something this Thursday.

Optimistically I'm hoping for a window. i.e. 'October' or 'November'. So people like me (need a car) can better plan.
Pessimistically - we're gonna get nothing.
Realistically - we'll get an email explaining delays, and no dates yet. But here's a free blahbedyda.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.