OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a choice on how you respond to stress.

The short explanation is that laughing is far healthier for you than anger or fear.
ya but you have to be funny to get a laugh. Posting barely funny sarcastic fake posts isnt funny

its like the pinapple pizza thing its not funny its embarrassing
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But on a different note if you are struggling so bad why are you getting a 50k car?????? šŸ§
We don't know if he's struggling or not, just that the current car is trying to hold on, so to either fix or replace may mess with his financial projections.

What the OP described isn't so uncommon.

As for the why buy a $50K ride? Because America! And these days, $50K ain't a lot of money.... sadly.

Regardless of his details, which I don't know either, it doesn't matter. There are good and bad days for many of us in dealing with this Bronco roll out on top of everything else going on.

I still have my old Disco to go wheeling this summer, but that's a luxury and I certainly don't expect everyone to have a yard or garage (for all you fancy bois) :ROFLMAO: full of cars to just ride em' around until Ford decides to release you ya Bronco at some point over the next 4-5 years.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am guessing ā€” based on the lack of scheduled FEs last week ā€” we get thrown a few news bones over the next few days and then get an email saying due to the two week shutdown and supply chain uncertainties scheduling estimate emails will come out in June.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its like the pinapple pizza thing its not funny its embarrassing
Ford Bronco Are May emails still gonna be a thing? tenor

Disclaimer: I am kidding OP.... relieving stress and just getting my week started. :)

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can learn alot about a person if they enjoy bob dylan's "music"
took mine down... Bob Dylan "music" is what you get from it, not defining a person, but I get that you think it defines a person.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only email we'll get is one from Ford saying they simply don't know when you'll get your bronco. How can they know if they're still allowing build changes? Mass builds changing from MIC tops to soft tops , etc changes the builds that are available. They can't possibly know until they stop taking orders and accept order modifications. There's no way they're going to stick their neck out any further with a proposed build date for everyone imo.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
took mine down... Bob Dylan "music" is what you get from it, not defining a person, but I get that you think it defines a person.
its pretentious trash a step above yoko ono

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once I changed my perspective to "I'll get my Bronco when I get my Bronco", waiting is so much easier. Trust me, the day is fast approaching when we'll all be laughing at ourselves and others for all the drama in the reservation/ordering process.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that you think jokes derailed the intent of your thread, however, there is literally nobody posting here who can accurately answer your original question that is the point of the thread........so.........

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In early May I was told by my dealer that if we didn't have a build date email by May 20th then we would end up with a MY22. My big guess is they are working with their marketing dept on that email right now and we will see it this Thursday.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fellas, he does have a point here and given his situation, I can see why he's not in the mood for jokes.

I'm sure there are many guys who are in automobile limbo with this damn Bronco. It's not necessarily Ford's fault given everything, but the buck stops with them.

Add to this the shady ass Ford dealership network and associated salesmen and you have the mess that we got here right now.

Some people do try to plan, and if he needs a ride, spending more money on it, or needing a car to get to work, whatever is about to all come to a head.

Most of you have been very funny, can't take that away, but things are starting to get real for some folks.
Understandable the need for transportation. However with everything that has happened with this release, if you are holding out to get your Bronco on X day of x month, that is on you. There are enough indicators that the Bronco with h everything going on is not a vehicle to expect a set delivery in the near term.

I was #1 at my dealer, submitted as the priority build by dealer and still do not expect to receive it anytime soon. If things are that dire for a vehicle, you should have made other plans at least a few months ago.

If the jokes and banter are to much, simple solution, LEAVE THE FORUM. Problem solved! There is limited verified information on the forum. That is why it is a forum. Visit time to time to see what has come out. Getting upset about a forum is like using Wikipedia as a source of valid information. Might as well break out your magic eight ball and ask it when your Bronco will be delivered.

Nothing against the forum, but there is a lot of speculation, if you expected verified information you should be looking for an official Forum with Ford answering questions.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think Ford has us completely by the balls. They can literally send an email to all order holders that says ā€œwe donā€™t know when youā€™ll get your Bronco. Deal with it. Cancel your order if you want to. It would make our lives easier to not deal with you. Face it, when we finally do roll these out, they will all sell and youā€™ll still buy one, whenever that isā€

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once I changed my perspective to "I'll get my Bronco when I get my Bronco", waiting is so much easier. Trust me, the day is fast approaching when we'll all be laughing at ourselves and others for all the drama in the reservation/ordering process.
I have the same feeling. While a 22 model could be a good thing. That is a LOOOONGGG wait. And there is no promise the 22 model year wont have similar screw ups.

I have steeled myself for a 22 MY but ford is too busy jacking it to the ford 230 mile golf cart with a bed they forgot about us.

All i have to say is if they push us to 22my they better give the details before we order
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.