chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

exact some truck but leather option same time about , I don't get it same truck builds with later timestamps are getting there's.
Probably depends on the dealer. We think people are sneaking in but maybe at those dealers the others that reserved have a lot of constraints. Or it's the possibility that ford is just doing whatever the f**k they want. Both seam reasonable
Sponsored

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Early morning 7/14. Solid build choice!
I’m a 7/14 too. Well that’s promising at least. I’m at a really small dealer though. They got 4 vins that were later reservation dates than mine, but they were all soft tops.
Sexy build if I do say so myself!!!

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably depends on the dealer. We think people are sneaking in but maybe at those dealers the others that reserved have a lot of constraints. Or it's the possibility that ford is just doing whatever the f**k they want. Both seam reasonable
Yeah I’m guessing the second one

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I’m guessing the second one
Probably. I feel like they just have a person that is blindfolded and just throwing a dart at reservation numbers and that's how they are picking builds to send out.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably. I feel like they just have a person that is blindfolded and just throwing a dart at reservation numbers and that's how they are picking builds to send out.
There is definitely something going on with trims as well. Obviously FEs are built each time but there was a lot of WT and BL last time around with a few OBX mixed in. Very little BD, BB, or Base. This time there was a ton of BD and non-Sas BL and hardly anything else. By the time you put in all the factors (reservation date, allocations, trim, deadly sins, priority builds, VIP builds) it really does make it look like reservation date doesn't even matter.

Ragtop1962

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

res 7/14/20 6:30 am. Order Feb 2nd 2021. Today Nothing! I am 40 out of the reservations at my dealer. only 11 have been scheduled. Looking like a 22 MY. Congrats to all that got theirs

2-dr
Badlands
Manual

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

7/26 build date.
Carbon Grey. 2.7L
2 door Base Sasquatch.
7/13 reservation.
Let's go!

Maine-Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 7/14 reservation was ordered on 3/11 (as 99) but updated on 4/07 to Priority Code: 10 when I set all my options in stone with my salesman. So, Priority 10, and VIN'd this morning with a 7-12 production week.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First off, it appears that the way the vehicles are being selected isn't "fair" in a first come, first serve kind of way.

Data on my circumstances:
Deposit: 15 Jan 2021
Order Placed: 4 May 2021
VIN Notification: 24 May 2021
Vehicle Number: MLA762XX
PSP Notification: 24 May 2021
PSP Date: 26 Jul 2021
MIC: yes, 2 door
TOW: yes
LUX: yes
SAS: no
2.7: yes
Auto: Yes, OBX
Int: Cloth, Roast
Ext: CG

It's nearly impossible to understand what is or is not resulting in getting a VIN number or a start date for the build. So, if you were one of those first in line, I totally understand your anger, frustration, and disappointment.

Remember, those who have been selected are lucky and not otherwise deserving in some way to get build dates.

My situation is kinda unique (military auto sales) and up until Monday when my VIN populated, I thought myself to be looking at a Feb 2022 date.

My rep emailed me, "I believe this is good news, the system has updated details for your order. Its showing the vin # which you mentioned earlier and says PSP date (start building) 2021/07/26. It wasn’t showing these details on Saturday...". So I haven't been getting the emails from Ford like the rest of you. I included the exact timing above so that others can hopefully figure out how and why these are getting scheduled. So I hope this contributes something.

Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone:
Please consider putting your build, options and reservation date in your signature. Those of us trying to figure out where we stand would love the additional data.

Mfurst

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OBX SAS MOD-TOP CG 2.3 4DR HIGH

reserved 7/13 11:00pm EST

build scheduled for 7/26

Last edited:

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I’m pregnant and my due date is July 19th... I got my email and my build week is July 19th!!!!! I’m getting two babies! A51 Outerbanks 2.7 Lux MIC 4 door
Sponsored

Last edited: