Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

gotta start hoping this is the week.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week. nothing more that I can do , I dropped tow and have the ford OEM package sitting in my porch for the dealer to install. --

4 am timestamp on the 14. 4 dr outer banks, cyber orange ,2.7 ,mic, lux, leather seats, not squatched , it will come in someday .
I’ll have first one in CT
Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It just makes sense that Ford would wait until it sees how many people switch to soft top by the 16th before scheduling more. However, the new soft tops w/hard top accessories will not start builds until Sept, so who knows about August. The devil on my shoulder hopes there are a lot of switching and I get my MY21 MIC scheduled soon, but the angel on my other shoulder doesn't want to take someone's dream if it should be built before mine.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was rumor about big news for 2 door reservations sometime in the next 2 weeks. I think this is week 2.., did I miss it? Maybe tomorrow?

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was rumor about big news for 2 door reservations sometime in the next 2 weeks. I think this is week 2.., did I miss it? Maybe tomorrow?
My guess, soft top will be available to switch to with hardtop prep.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guess, soft top will be available to switch to with hardtop prep.
You’re right. They said last week that no need to wait for hardtop prep kit in. All newly scheduled softops will get it.
Dealer comms last week.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious, is the MIC for the 2 door the same parts as the 4 door? Obviously not as big, I'm guessing just the front top panel, no middle, and the back panel? Are the front and back panel the same as the 4 door??? I'm just wondering if that would have anything to do with scheduling 2 door MICs vs 4 door MICs.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You try to be helpful and people just like to spit in your face. It's exactly why I've pulled back on giving information or anything for that matter.
Not sure I saw anyone spit in your face. They disagreed with you. Not the same thing. Maybe tersely worded but that is about it. A lot of information changes from month to month and week to week.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why would Ford be scheduling for early july??? I mean considering August is the start of at speed production:) Grangers been given notice of five builds in August so far. Yup five! Thirty in September.

If you’re a day 1 or 2 two door hard top, set expectations low for Oct, Nov, MY21.

No….lower bruh.
Hopefully I'm one of the five you mentioned from Granger. I called Ford a week-or-so-ago and they gave me 08/06 build day. My order is with Granger. Originally, I had a week of 06/21 build, then moved to the week of 07/12, then the week of 08/02, and now the day of 08/06. Do get me wrong, I'm very happy that I have a VIN and a build day, but do you have an inside scoop with Granger?

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today my 2-door cyber orange, onyx interior, tow package, First Edition with a time stamp of 11:09 pm EST and a order date of 3/16/21 was previewed by FORD corporate. The GSM at my dealership called corporate and they said to expect a vin# next week with a build date either week of the August 23rd or August 30th. Im keeping an even keel knowing that its organized chaos at Webasto and that my build date could easily be pushed back to Fall. Good luck to everyone else.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dear Ford, fit my soft top order in during August with no hardtop prep kit, I don't need it
Dear Ford....What this guy said. Lol.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dear Ford,

Will the Bronco only be available in all-electric when you finally get around to building mine?