First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, as usual all information is subject to change (see text in red). This whole Bronco process has been as predictable as the daily lotto numbers. What is on the page now, may be correct, or change in 10 minutes. I am just explaining that information is not consistent from Ford for this nameplate. Im not calling you unreliable, I am calling the information That is fed to the "public" unreliable. We could get info, we could not. Now the information that was given to my father in-law shows that July 8 will be a date for scheduling. Crossing fingers and hoping to see an email in my inbox.

XdTCava.gif
I like your information
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I work for a Dealership and I have access to the weekly scheduling.
I thought weekly scheduled builds didn't preview at dealers until Tuesday? I'm sorry but if you just work at a dealership I won't take it seriously, no offense. I will wait until someone like Premierdrum chimes in. He obviously knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You try to be helpful and people just like to spit in your face. It's exactly why I've pulled back on giving information or anything for that matter.
I understand . lots of folks are like kids , no reasoning or truth don't matter , they keep believing what they want to hear . if it's not what they want to hear they call you out TRUTH / FACTS BE DAMN .

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco July 8   email group LMchwt3stBTEwgI7Wj

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gotta start hoping this is the week.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week. nothing more that I can do , I dropped tow and have the ford OEM package sitting in my porch for the dealer to install. --

4 am timestamp on the 14. 4 dr outer banks, cyber orange ,2.7 ,mic, lux, leather seats, not squatched , it will come in someday .
Don't consider yourself unlucky. Hour 1 day one reservation, 1st at my dealer. No e-mail.
You are a day 2 reservation...

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why would Ford be scheduling for early july??? I mean considering August is the start of at speed production:) Grangers been given notice of five builds in August so far. Yup five! Thirty in September.

If you’re a day 1 or 2 two door hard top, set expectations low for Oct, Nov, MY21.

No….lower bruh.

Ponyup

Badlands
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, Nissan Armada, CX-3, Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumped twice, blend date is 7/13. afraid to check my email. :oops:

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You try to be helpful and people just like to spit in your face. It's exactly why I've pulled back on giving information or anything for that matter.
Understand sir. Really do. Place can be a viper pit at times. Feel free to PM me with any information you find helpful. Much appreciated😉

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pattern I'm starting to see is that Ford is in less of a rush to schedule, and (my opinion) it's because they are now giving the commodities as much time as possible so they can satisfy orders based on reservation numbers. They have plenty of orders in the banks to have patience with scheduling without interrupting production. This would explain the production date adjustments that we've seen here on units with production weeks. As much as I want my answer too, I'm feeling better about being patient with my 1st night res.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gotta start hoping this is the week.

according to the dealer I am 8th out of 86 allocations, been bypassed at least 15 times . 20 orders slotted for production at my dealer as of last week. nothing more that I can do , I dropped tow and have the ford OEM package sitting in my porch for the dealer to install. --

4 am timestamp on the 14. 4 dr outer banks, cyber orange ,2.7 ,mic, lux, leather seats, not squatched , it will come in someday .
What is the ford oem package (that for towing) what does include?