First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OH FOR FUCKS SAKES!! You wasted your time telling me shit I already knew?

“here’s an update.”

“WE DONT KNOW!”

Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 1622225266556
Sponsored

Maine-Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesnt address possible delays for thoise of us who rec'd May 27 scheduled emails... do we, in reality still face getting bumped down the calendar week after week,... just wondering if anyone who isnt FE is pretty much being led by a virtual carrot. 5-27 email or not...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is such bullshit. They told us we would get an estimate. They've known about the hardtop issue for many months, yet still said we'd get a rough estimate in May. They lied. Instead, they're regurgitating the same stuff we've already heard.

This is the first time I'm really pissed about this process.
I’d rather have an unpleasant truth over a comforting lie.

I’m not sure what people expected. As forum members with so many inside connections and rumors.... I’m not sure why people expected some sort of ground breaking statement. This is clarification of “we don’t know” which I’d personally prefer over the previous statements that were likely over optimistic. If you want your bronco faster switch to a soft top, if that’s a dealbreaker you can either wait or cancel your order. It’s really that simple.

Sponsored

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear Ford,
Suck it.
That is all.
-j

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Guess the member doubling down that the top producing issues was just speculation can eat an extra slice of humble pie today lol
He won't admit it. It is all rumor and speculation to him even when Ford throws Webasto under the proverbial bus.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This email tells us nothing useful. Don't give me problems, give me solutions. You want to open up some hardtops? Tell me that every softop built will include hookups and I will switch to that today.

Amateurs.
I'd say the same but I have almost all of the other constraints. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,mustang gt conv, e250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ford you guys really dropped the ball and you suck. Jeep is looking better I can be driving one of those tomorrow......all this wait and this email is supposed to be informative or reassuring? you need to step the fuck up and get shit delivered like promised when I ordered my bronco.

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the FAQ really have reservation timestamp as one of the delivery timing factors?? WRONG AGAIN THERE FORD! Fool me once, or twice...how many times is this? I’ve lost count. Happy Friday my friends!!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
basically it's: "We know we said we'd give you an estimate of when you could expect your vehicle but unfortunately we can't really say at this point." The can't even tell us when we might expect to know! Whatever, I got unexcited and put all this to the back of my mind a long time ago- it's just kind of funny!

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't helpful at all. We all know about the constraints, and are fully aware of the rough year everyone had had. Seems like they're purposely not giving an estimated build time (i.e. Quarter 4 2021, Quarter 2 2022) so that people don't cancel their orders, instead they'll continue to treat us like mushrooms: keep us in the dark and feed us sh!t.

They are fully aware of how many orders they have vs. how many hard tops can be produced/have been produced. An estimated delivery window isn't unfathomable.

I'd also like to know if a MIC on a 2-door is more likely to get built than the 4-door MIC. Since the majority of orders are 4-door, it seems like they could potentially knock out the 2-door MC in shorter order. Or the opposite, ignore the 2-doors and expedite 4-doors. But again, who knows?

My patience is wearing thin.