Sponsored

It’s here. June 7th - what’s getting built?

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping my 2 door build holds out for the week of the 21st
Let us know for sure if it does... I have a 2 door MIC top that was build week 6/14 that slid to 7/5 and has a build day of 7/7 last week when I checked.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think any of us common folks have a build week this or next week. Demos are being built first and that is still happening through next week.
This...

1C2EF05F-7CD9-479E-ABFD-B715C17143C5.png

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let us know for sure if it does... I have a 2 door MIC top that was build week 6/14 that slid to 7/5 and has a build day of 7/7 last week when I checked.
I also slid, me from week of June 21 to July 5, 2dr MIC. Are we seeing a trend of 2 dr MIC's for July 5? Hopefully Ford already has these tops already secured and is not betting on the come.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also slid, me from week of June 21 to July 5, 2dr MIC. Are we seeing a trend of 2 dr MIC's for July 5? Hopefully Ford already has these tops already secured and is not betting on the come.
I think maybe 4door as well. I was June 14, slid to week of July 5, then day if July 8th... Then day of July 6th... Where it's been for a couple weeks.... We thought it might sir on that date but with lots of people saying theirs moved today who knows. Haha... I'm afriad to bug my fleet manager buddy again to check. Last Wednesday he did and it was still July 6 build day.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2 Dr also scheduled for 7/5, BB, 2.7, Switches, MIC

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yup.
2 door badlands
lux
tow package
roof rack
MGV interior
I’m assuming Sasquatch is my hold up then? Same exact build but w/sas and without the roof rack and tow pkg (removed about 6 weeks ago in order to get better odds). I have a 7/13, 6:10 MT reservation and still no build date yet. Did you go MIC or soft top?

Last edited:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine also was bumped out of June. Seems like a lot of MICs were bumped 2-3 weeks.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I just got off the phone with my fleet manager. He told me a story. Point of the story is dreams do come true for some. Lol They had a stock unit ordered right off the bat. Forgot about it, thinking it would be built waaay down the line. Not a mannequin. He "tripped" over it today while checking up on orders. Had a vin. Went and asked questions about it, asked if he could sell it. Was told yes. Went thru his orders to see if anyone matched.... One did other than color. Was sold 2min later to a "nice lady" with a late res who didn't think she'd get one for a long long time. She was over the moon happy. Outer Banks high package, 4 door. Mic, 2.3 auto.. area51 . Nothing super fancy just a nice build. So the kicker is.... He looked up the vin, it didn't say in production..... It said produced. He's waiting on a train car number now... Said it might be here in a couple weeks if the OKTB comes in quick. That just gave me heartburn. Lol. I'm happy for her. I won't be the first one in my town. That's fine. Everything is finnnneee....haha No seriously it's fine. Told him my reply to his "it's here if you wanna come look at it" text was going to be "fuck you. I'll be right there."
Ford Bronco It’s here. June 7th - what’s getting built? jim-carrey-look

Oh and my build date didn't move. I'm still July 6. Lol

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still a 6/28 build week but it's now showing a 6/29 built date which wasn't showing before. Who knows if that holds though as only time will tell.
Where are you seeing the date? The only place I can see a date is in the email.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Told him my reply to his "it's here if you wanna come look at it" text was going to be "fuck you. I'll be right there."

How will people feel when they see; late reservation, priority orders, ?cancelled? (but showed up at dealer vehicles) and the host of 'other' builds showing up at the dealership while they are waiting on their FE or first 12 hour reservations BRONCO? Personally, I'd feel pretty frustrated.

Sponsored

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Original June 7th, now June 21st. Communicated by Ford and my dealer! Also confirmed most of my accessory order is good today. The folding tailgate table, recovery kit and black door sill plates are currently out of stock. FYI

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing from Ford yet saying I’ve pushed from 6/28....soft top, so maybe that’s to be expected. Can’t wait tho!

Teewsda

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 Dr base sas 2.7 pushed to 7/5 also ....hmmmm

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am still sitting at week of 6/28 according to the first and only email. Keep emailing my dealer to try and get specific info, but so far nothing.
Sponsored