Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I did compromise. Came to realize I didn’t need all of that extra stuff that not only delays my order but also cost more money. Definitely don’t need 35’s on a Badlands and what will be a daily driver.
The Universe has a way of working its self out. Do what ultimately makes you happy right!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I did compromise. Came to realize I didn’t need all of that extra stuff that not only delays my order but also cost more money. Definitely don’t need 35’s on a Badlands and what will be a daily driver.
Also Jacob, to be clear I did not mean that negatively. There is enough of that going around any given day, I just wouldn't necessarily take the dealers word that is taking the Ford Reps word on it, that is all I was insinuating. At the end of the day, they don't know.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I removed the towing pkg based on input from Ford and Bronco Rep., and two months later, I’m still waiting on a build date and I have a day one first 10 minute reservation and #1 allocation.
That sucks. I guess their priority build went to someone else as well. That's crazy the dealer can't explain it at all. Sorry if i missed it, but what was their initial allocation unit count?

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right here!

I haven't gotten anyone to say that the existing scheduling formula was being changed, but the situation in Dearborn is VERY fluid as they're trying to get as many rigs moving as quickly as possible.

In more encouraging news, over 300 Broncos off of final on Friday and over 275 off of final today. Ranger blend is starting to trend down to make room for bumps in Broncos on FA.
Is it possible or safe to say that basically it will take one month of 2021 Bronco production to full-fill First Edition Bronco reservations???

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, many of us have said why didn't Ford just call all Bronco's sold in 2021 as MY22 to start. 🤷‍♂️
Hang, on @North7, buddy, I'm on the phone with my Chevy dealer, ordering a 21MY Corvette...

Me: "Yeah, that's right. I just got tired of waiting for Ford to figure out how to deliver my Bronco order."

Chevy Dealer: "Ha ha ha! Yeah, those bozos at Ford don't know their asses from a hole in the ground!"

Me: "I know, RIGHT?!? OK, I just have a few questions for you... You said that you are experiencing temporary part shortages. What parts are affecting production?"

Chevy Dealer: "We're not going to get into specifics other than to acke... er... akno... acknowledge this is NOT related to the industry-wide semiconductor shortage."

Me: "What? Are you reading from a script?"

Chevy Dealer: "Oh, hell no. I just had a, uh, a frog in my throat. But I'm fine now."

Me: "OK, that's good. Drink some water. That might help.... OK, next question... How many vehicles did you have to remove from the build plan?"

Chevy Dealer: "We do not provide specific volume and production estimates for any of our vehicles."

Me: "Whaaaaattt? You sound an awful lot like Ford there. Whatever... OK, next question... How many vehicles did you have to remove from the build plan?"

Chevy Dealer: "We do not provide specific volume and production estimates for any of our vehicles."

Me: "WTF? Why are you talking like a lawyer? This is starting to concern me... OK, next question... How many customers will have to switch their orders to a 2022 model year Corvette Stingray?"

Chevy Dealer: "Customers are going to have to work with their individual dealer to determine whether they will need to order a 2022 model year Corvette Stingray."

Me: "Now wait a minute. You're my dealer, and I said I want a Corvette right away. That means this year... 2021... and you said you can do that for me."

Chevy Dealer: "We certainly can. We just need a $5,000 non-refundable deposit from you first."

Me: "Oh, thank God. I thought there might be more delays. That seems a bit steep, but as long as you can get my Corvette delivered quickly, I guess it'll be worth it. How long do you think it will take?"

Chevy Dealer: "About 2 weeks."

Me: "That's awesome!!! OK, here's my credit card number: ####-####-####-####, Exp 12/23, CCV ###"

Chevy Dealer: [Pauses to process CC payment...] "Thank you very much for your business!"

Me: "Oh, you've made me so happy... especially after that Bronco fiasco... uh, what's that?"

Chevy Dealer: "Please hold..."

Me: "OK...."
[click!]

Me: "Sunofabitch!!!" :mad:

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it possible or safe to say that basically it will take one month of 2021 Bronco production to full-fill First Edition Bronco reservations???
A bit rudimentary considering how many are coming off the line daily in June vs. August vs. October.

It's more accurate to say that 12-16% of 2021 Bronco production will be dedicated to FE's.

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bought a gladiator don't know when I'll ever get my Bronco pretty sure I'm not the only one
I can’t get myself to like the looks of the Gladiator but I’m going to take a hard look at the Wrangler options myself

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Holy Sh!t that’s a bit disconcerting, especially the #1 allocation. I feel frustration for you. Doesn’t seem possible you’re still waiting.
Yep….aside from some FE reservations I might very well be the biggest loser🙂. But here I am with a 7/13 6:10MT, reservation and a #1 of 56 allocation still waiting on my 2dr, BL, 2.7L, Sas, Lux, MIC top Bronco. But my dealership, who no longer communicates with me…..which is fine by me because it’s less inaccuracies and lies I have to listen to, and Ford tell me I’m a stubborn bastard and it’s my own damn fault.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don't get scheduled this Thursday, when will the next scheduling be and will that be for September builds?
A pattern has developed. May notifications went to June/July build. A June notification goes to August builds. So each month moves to the next build month. July notification would be September builds.
Sponsored

Last edited: