Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the implication of this? Does this mean no Broncos will be produced for customers until August? I don't mean dealerships are customers. I mean real customers. You know, the plebs that actually ordered one.
It’s for people waiting to find out when their orders will be built. Nothing added to production for yet another week. Everyone being built in June and July already knows. If you don’t have a VIN your next hope is to be built in August. But that lottery won’t draw for at least another 7-10 days.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I find it kinda funny and irresponsible for dealers to be telling customers that they're "confident" that they will be getting a MY21 just based on their build stats. Unless you're waiting on an FE, nobody should be getting their hopes up unless they're a glutton for punishment!

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d be interested in knowing of people who were Day 1 or 2 ordering that want at MY21 how many have received an e-mail giving them a production date?

I ordered first night and HAVE received a date. Outerbanks 2dr Sasquatch.

Are we talking 70% have or more? I have no idea. Maybe a dealer could chime in and say of my 50 orders day one or two X% have been given a date.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford rep told my dealership contact that if I stuck with my two door order I wouldn’t see mine until 2022. I’m a first day reservation and #10 out of 60 orders. He also recommended removing the Sasquatch and tow package due to them being high constraints and having a good chance of also delaying my order.
Ya, well, that seems to be inconsistent with much of what I have seen. Ford Example, Autonation Ford in Corpus Christi has 3 Broncos inbound. All 4doors, aWildtrak (with MIC, SAS, and 2.7), a Badlands with towing, and a Big Bend (SAS, TOW). All 3 inbound as we speak.

dave76fd

Wildtrak
First Name
Heavy D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16’ ram 1500 big horn eco diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d be interested in knowing of people who were Day 1 or 2 ordering that want at MY21 how many have received an e-mail giving them a production date?

I ordered first night and HAVE received a date. Outerbanks 2dr Sasquatch.

Are we talking 70% have or more? I have no idea. Maybe a dealer could chime in and say of my 50 orders day one or two X% have been given a date.
I’m a day 1. Number 1 allocation at my dealer, 4 door, WT, Tow, MIC, LUX. Cactus grey.. no email yet for me.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford is like an unreliable dad saying this week for sure he'll make it to your baseball game.
Happy father's day!

Maybe that's why they released that father's day commercial last week, to get everyone ready for the crying they'll be doing this week

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stupid question but what is the process for that? Did you go through your dealer or ford? If ford do have the number?
I asked the same question earlier in the thread. Got pointed in the right direction and here's the part number I found... PART NUMBER: MB3Z-19D520-A . Just copy it and Google it. Plenty of parts dealers to order from like Levittown.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know what part of the SAS package is the constraint? I've searched and have not found a definitive answer. I believe some theorized it was the Goodyear tires.
Nope goodyear is not the problem, they are not having a problem chugging those tires out for other car makers....someone here a couple weeks back thought it was suspension components

Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a day 1. Number 1 allocation at my dealer, 4 door, WT, Tow, MIC, LUX. Cactus grey.. no email yet for me.
Do you think the tow is the issue?

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No clue. I’ve heard it both ways.. I’d hope tow wiring isn’t the issue.
Good luck, Dave. Hope Ford makes it right for you. Must be frustrating

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think the tow is the issue?
you might be 300th reservation at another dealer ...allocations matter, but allocations only mean your dealer is getting x amount of vehicles this year ..there is no guarantee when.

‘’I was 3rd at my original dealer ..nobody has gotten a vin yet, except for a priority order. I’m 80th at my current dealer out of 120+ allotments. We have had a lot of Bronco and FE build dates Already.

dave76fd

Wildtrak
First Name
Heavy D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16’ ram 1500 big horn eco diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
you might be 300th reservation at another dealer ...allocations matter, but allocations only mean your dealer is getting x amount of vehicles this year ..there is no guarantee when.

‘’I was 3rd at my original dealer ..nobody has gotten a vin yet, except for a priority order. I’m 80th at my current dealer out of 120+ allotments. We have had a lot of Bronco and FE build dates Already.
Good to know. I didn’t think about that. There aren’t a ton of orders at my dealer so I don’t know if that matters. Best of luck to all. I hope we all hear something either way soon.
Sponsored