First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just spoke to my dealer and they said my build week is still 8/2, pushed back from the original build week of July 19th - I had already found out last week from calling the 800 number many shared here. My guess is this email will confirm similar push backs for people who may not be aware. Maybe there are more Ford Points in our future :rolleyes:
I’ll take some more. I think I’m close to $1500 so far. Almost covers the $2000 difference between the badlands and FE.
Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well the May communication to those without VINs was "We know we told you we'd let you know an estimate of when your Bronco will be built by end of May. Whoops. Well anyway you'll know when you know."

So following this logic, I suspect the email will essentially be, "We know we told you your build would be X-date. Since then many of you have seen X-date slip to Y-date. We will no longer be informing you of updates to build dates or build date estimates. You'll know when you know".

Throw in an "in these unprecedented times..." and you've got yourself a customer communications email baby.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After reading this I just couldn't help myself. I called the Bronco line to check status of my "week of July 26th" production schedule Fully expecting the date to have been pushed back. To my surprise I was informed I have a build day of 7/21! Hoping this email coming is some positive news. To me it feels like things are finally starting to show movement.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I've been telling you all for a few weeks now. :cool:
called Ford this afternoon. Build week was pushed 2 weeks to 8/2. Really hope this email is about ford working to expedite these builds and move them forward and not back. Expecting it to say something along the lines of issues with constraints amongst the industry and ford doing everything they can to battle it.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
called Ford this afternoon. Build week was pushed 2 weeks to 8/2. Really hope this email is about ford working to expedite these builds and move them forward and not back. Expecting it to say something along the lines of issues with constraints amongst the industry and ford doing everything they can to battle it.

8/2 is start of full production.

Seems they are kicking quite a lot of orders to 8/2 as a temporary holding date of sorts.

Everyone with a date of 8/2, standby to stand by the standbys who are currently standing by.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

90 minutes until we all find out that Subaru bought Ford and we’re all getting Foresters instead.
Finally some positive news! Even better capability than expected!

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anybody else tired of hearing whining from people who have their Vins? Give me a break
I honestly don’t know what’s worse, having a build date in June getting pushed to August or not having a build date at all.

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Should we start a bingo card for words that will be in the email?

Unprecedented
Challenge
Fluid
Dynamic
We know
Supply/Suppliers
Demand
Soon
Dealer
Commodities
September
Give me $100 on FLUID

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

8/2 is the target for full speed production at MAP. LOTS of orders have been bumped to that week because there are plenty of slots to fill. MAP's ramp up is ahead of schedule and should remain that way, allowing many of those 8/2 build week units to be pulled back forward.

The shift to 8/2 was essentially a place to "park" lots of orders as other things were sorted out. I know it's frustrating, but it's a far better option then bumping back 1 or 2 weeks at a time on repeat.

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My original date was 7/12

Dealer told me last week 8/16

I had called Ford about 1 hour ago and was told it changed overnight to 7/20

FWIW;

I asked why there hasn’t been any email updates and the person who I was speaking to indicated an email would be sent today. That was before I came across this thread

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

90 minutes until we all find out that Subaru bought Ford and we’re all getting Foresters instead.
I just bought a new Scuby, that would be great j/k.
Sponsored