First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 07 ram 2500, 98 Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That seems strange. All I did was to call the Asst Sales Mgr on the phone and we were on the same page of the entire 5 min phone call. If they give you the runaround change your dealer to Future s Ford which I know is another 20 minutes from S-F
So no mark up? And plan x pricing?
Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So no mark up? And plan x pricing?
X-Plan pricing eliminates any markup as you are suppose to receive invoice pricing + 0.04% + $275 admin fee. Future Ford said they would honor X-Plan as long as Ford allowed it

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called my dealer prior to the reveal and they straight up told me no mark up and they accept x plan pricing. They seemed kind of surprised that I knew so much about the Bronco already even though I've been calling them periodically for the past year. :LOL: I would call around to other dealers until you get the answer you like. You should be able to change the dealer/reservation from what I read on the website.
What dealer in FLA? Mine in St Pete said no XPlan and TBD on ADM

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We reserved a FE in Tampa and the dealer here will not confirm any pricing. I spent an hour on the phone with ford marketing program headquarters and the best they could do was “file a complaint”. You cannot move your reservation only cancel it and re-order. That basically ties the hands of anyone who got a reservation for a FE.. how is ford going to protect customers from getting marked up.? I’m seriously worried that they’re going to gouge the hell outta the FE.. anyone else in Tampa?
St Pete. Autonation (only option to select and it was selected for me) said not sure of ADM right now and they wouldn't take xPlan. It's a bunch of crap if we are all trapped. I love the truck, but won't make a bad decision.

Sponsored

Yetibuilt71

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
X-Plan pricing eliminates any markup as you are suppose to receive invoice pricing + 0.04% + $275 admin fee. Future Ford said they would honor X-Plan as long as Ford allowed it
Farhney is oblivious. Said that they had a meeting with future ford and both agreed at 3k markup and don't believe that x-plan will be accepted. I feel that I knew more than them, or he was stumped that i did my homework. The sales manager basically looked like a deer in headlights.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Farhney is oblivious. Said that they had a meeting with future ford and both agreed at 3k markup and don't believe that x-plan will be accepted. I feel that I knew more than them, or he was stumped that i did my homework. The sales manager basically looked like a deer in headlights.
So collusion between dealers?

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with the Asst Sales Mgr at Future Ford and his comments mirrored my thoughts. Our order does not go against the dealer allocation therefore this is a free sale for them and that they would honor the X-Plan pricing. He reiterated that if this was an order that affected their allocation their attitude might change. There was no hesitation in the conversation either about the support for X-Plan participation. Galpin Ford and South Bay Ford in LA are committed to X-Plan, so there is backup if needed

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What dealer in FLA? Mine in St Pete said no XPlan and TBD on ADM
Murray Ford in Starke. You can check out Brandon Ford or Gator Ford in Tampa which is close to you.

Sponsored

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Murray Ford in Starke. You can check out Brandon Ford or Gator Ford in Tampa which is close to you.
Don’t go Brandon right now. I’m dealing with them (Jim Gordon) and they are wishy washy on no adm due to market value yet to be determined... they won’t commit to any statement regarding pricing at all. well see. Anyone have confirmed no adm for a FE in FL?? Seriously need a lead. If I’m able to change I need to know where to go. AL, GA, and LA would be doable too. I’ll drive not to get fisted on this one.

Yetibuilt71

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spoke with the Asst Sales Mgr at Future Ford and his comments mirrored my thoughts. Our order does not go against the dealer allocation therefore this is a free sale for them and that they would honor the X-Plan pricing. He reiterated that if this was an order that affected their allocation their attitude might change. There was no hesitation in the conversation either about the support for X-Plan participation. Galpin Ford and South Bay Ford in LA are committed to X-Plan, so there is backup if needed
Well he's gonna look into it I guess. When I told him I'm not paying anything over msrp and that I'm willing to drive to purchase, he changed his tone a bit. We'll see what happens. Glad to hear that future will honor x-plan and isn't being shady. I may be switching dealers.

mainebronco

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not sure if you can do it online, but they do have an 800 number you can call. They can probably give you help on that.
Hello - I just got off the line with Ford and they said in no uncertain terms you cannot change dealerships. I am really bummed because my dealer said there will be a markup "whatever the market will bear". Email from Ford.com "

Candice
at 13:49, Jul 22:
Yes, I saw the same information. We are pushing to have it updated. Also, it may change. The option to change the dealer may be added.

Let me know if anyone else gets the same response.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello - I just got off the line with Ford and they said in no uncertain terms you cannot change dealerships. I am really bummed because my dealer said there will be a markup "whatever the market will bear". Email from Ford.com "

Candice
Yes, I saw the same information. We are pushing to have it updated. Also, it may change. The option to change the dealer may be added.

Candice

You will be able to change dealer at order time ....Dec......lots of time...relax....