MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just placed my order today with Tom after canceling my rez with the local dealer. I asked if they could match Tom's price and still haven't heard back from them! :ROFLMAO: Oh well, as long as they cancel my reservation, I don't care.

So, I'm at the end of the line, but I guess that beats not being in line at all. Hopefully I'll get my A51 4dr OBX before I croak!

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very Cool. Looking forward to seeing some Chapman delivered Bronco's

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just placed my order today with Tom after canceling my rez with the local dealer. I asked if they could match Tom's price and still haven't heard back from them! :ROFLMAO: Oh well, as long as they cancel my reservation, I don't care.

So, I'm at the end of the line, but I guess that beats not being in line at all. Hopefully I'll get my A51 4dr OBX before I croak!
thank u! appreciate u!

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just trying to get some of those orders out of my way.
🤣

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

JUNE 25 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS CLARIFICATIONS

Last week we sent a communication to all unscheduled Bronco order holders announcing the hardtop prep kit for all 4-door soft top Broncos, while also providing an update about our hardtop roof production challenges. Please review the below clarifications to assist with customer concerns:

• Hardtop Prep Kit Order Timing: No new soft top retail orders will be scheduled for the month of August. Any customer wanting to switch to a soft top prep kit are able to do so at any time and are encouraged to do so by July 16th to be eligible for selection beginning with September production.
  • Future Hardtop Ordering: Hardtop roofs will be available as an accessory ordered through their dealership. While we cannot provide a price yet, the freight shipping costs to get the roofs to dealers will cause the cost to be more than the factory installed option. The sound deadening headliner will not be included with accessory hardtop roof purchases.
  • MIC Hardtop Production & Pricing: We will continue to build MIC hardtops throughout 21MY and beyond. We originally intended to build roughly 80% hardtops and 20% soft tops. That ratio is now closer to 60% hardtops and 40% soft tops.
  • Wildtrak & 2-Door Orders: Wildtrak and 2-door customers have 1 option for a roof: molded in color (MIC) hardtop. NOTE: Wildtrak and 2-door Bronco production will continue throughout the 21MY and beyond, but current demand exceeds supply - some customers receiving 22MY Bronco.
Ordering Process – Soft Top With Hardtop ?Prep Kit

1. Customer indicates their desire to change their roof option to a soft top with hardtop prep kit
  2. Dealership updates customer order in WBDO to reflect soft top
    1. Remove 99 priority, if applicable
    2. We recommend sending all customers adjusting their roof option their new DORA to confirm changes and build specs
  3. Existing unscheduled orders with soft top (ABEFW) will be automatically converted by Ford to soft top prep pack (ABEAB) as part of the J2 order conversion in mid-July for September production

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish there was some kind of option for 2dr order holders besides just holding on with a hope and a prayer. I'll fly up to see you one of these years, Tom.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SOFT TOP WITH HARDTOP PREP KIT ORDER CONVERSION – CHANGES ENCOURAGED TO BE DONE BY JULY 16, 2021

Any customer wanting to switch their order to a soft top with a hardtop prep kit are encouraged to make the change by July 16th to be eligible for selection beginning with September production. No new soft top retail orders will be scheduled for the month of August.

The hardtop prep kit is included on all 4-door soft top orders, effective with September 21MY production. The kit includes the proper connections for rear windshield wiper and rear defroster as well as the controls needed for these features.

Ordering Process – Soft Top With Hardtop Prep Kit

1. Customer indicates their desire to change their roof option to a soft top with hardtop prep kit
  2. Dealership updates customer order in WBDO to reflect soft top
    1. Remove 99 priority, if applicable
    2. We recommend sending all customers adjusting their roof option their new DORA to confirm changes and build specs
  3. Existing unscheduled orders with soft top (ABEFW) will be automatically converted by Ford to soft top prep pack (ABEAB) as part of the J2 order conversion for September production

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well…at least this excitement brought the thread back to the top…

Shameless plug:

4% under invoice on new bronco reservations…at this rate they might be a 2027…

wrangler/gladiator buyback program to fill the time gap…still available and going strong…

3-4% under invoice for Ford retail orders…3% F150/Lightning/Superduty/Ranger…4% Bronco Sport/Maverick…if you are interested in another Ford model or a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, I’ll work out a % off invoice for you

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well…at least this excitement brought the thread back to the top…

Shameless plug:

4% under invoice on new bronco reservations…at this rate they might be a 2027…

wrangler/gladiator buyback program to fill the time gap…still available and going strong…

3-4% under invoice for Ford retail orders…3% F150/Lightning/Superduty/Ranger…4% Bronco Sport/Maverick…if you are interested in another Ford model or a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram, I’ll work out a % off invoice for you
I'm starting to consider a Wrangler 4xe while I wait for my BD...can you point me to the details of your buyback program for that?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm starting to consider a Wrangler 4xe while I wait for my BD...can you point me to the details of your buyback program for that?
im glad you asked:

WILLYS/4XE/GLADIATOR with 15 month Guaranteed Buyback...

Try the Chapman of Horsham Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler/Gladiator will arrive to me between 3 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Bronco/Maverick arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP - $400 x 36

Spec 2: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS &
HARDTOP - $510 x 36

Spec 3: Gladiator 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $350 x 36

Spec 4: Wrangler Unlimited 24W Willys - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $385 x 36

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your 1st payment & states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)

MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
im glad you asked:

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler/Gladiator will arrive to me between 3 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP - $400 x 36

HARDTOP - $510 x 36

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

Stipulations: Credit restrictions apply...your 1st payment & states tax/tags are due @ signing (I included the PA doc in the cap cost)...wear & use guidelines apply (attached is FMCC pdf we will use)...the lease is 10k per year, but i am allowing 1000 per month for the buyback...Buyback is good for 15 months from date of 1st payment...if you decide to keep the vehicle after 15 months, you are still contractually obligated to the lessor (leasing company)
I'd do this in a heartbeat to fill in the void of the loooong wait for my Bronco, but MD taxes are no joke.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you explain what this means >> 3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Bronco/Maverick...

What happens if your bronco arrives at month 10?

im glad you asked:

3 easy steps...

HARDTOP - $510 x 36

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd do this in a heartbeat to fill in the void of the loooong wait for my Bronco, but MD taxes are no joke.
true...they tax the full cap cost at 6%...it was like 3k in tax for one i ran in april...

if you are really interested in it, i could work out a finance (60/72 months with a 15 month buyback)...the payment would be higher, but you would gain the benefit of the tax savings trading it on a bronco...email me if you are interested [email protected]
Sponsored