Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A couple of brief review points that I’ll update above later:

The Blindspot alerts in the mirrors are much brighter than any other vehicle I’ve had which is nice so in a vehicle like this where you were visibility is somewhat limited it’s great that they went with such bright LEDs on those. Also from looking out over the steering wheel the gun sights and the hood being as flat as it is with the sides of the hood coming up a couple of inches off the center really gives it a feel like a large truck so you really get the impression while driving that you’re in a 1500 size pick up truck.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking ride.
I have a BL cactus coming here shortly.
I love the color, I like that it’s something different depending on the lighting...

congrats...

Sponsored

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak squad! Congratulations on a great looking ride. Thank you for your review, it helped reaffirmed I made the right decision switching to a WT. More pics to come?

• Love
Reactions: 1IH

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can not just take off the back piece. The mid panel mounts on top of the rear panel lip and the front panels mount on top of the mid panels lip. It’s a front to back system.
Now I’m curious to know if you can throw back on the mid section and front 2 panels without the clamshell in place? Lol I guess what I’m getting at is if you can ride around without the clamshell only. Because that’s what i hope to do with mine

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats! Thanks for the candid feedback!

Steve-0

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations! Are you happy with the Cactus Gray? I was on the fence and even considered changing the color until I saw a new Ranger with a Cactus Gray paint job.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't you pay extra for the decals on the sides? Why are you going to remove them?
I was thinking the same thing that and the brush guard but by reading all the vehicles he has owed he does not keep it more then a year or two anyway

Sponsored

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you order the steel modular bumper or the standard plastic on the WT? I ask because I have a badlands ordered with the steel bumpers (obviously) but I want to swap the sasquatch fender flares for standard sized flares (instead of negative offset wheels). You mentioned a crappy extension on the sides of the bumper that meet the flares - any chance you can get a pic or is my plan for standard flares bad? Thanks! Awesome review!!

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is the extension video and you ask some good questions so I’ll answer those next:

Last edited:
OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK_Hunter:
Bumper - I ordered steel front, really glad I did, the rear plastic is pretty bad, not as bad as the standard wrangler rear plastic bumper but still pretty bad. I’ll be getting a steel rear as soon as a good one is available.

Flares- after looking at it more I’m going to do exactly what you mentioned and go with standard flares over these Squatch flares!!

The 2 posts before yours asked about the rear shell without the mid or front panel, I’d say you can do it but as I mentioned they are made to connect in order of front to beck so your mid panel would only be connected to your front panel and I could see a scenario where it would bounce and loosen it off road. Around town it would likely be fine.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you removed the doors yet? I’m interested in how they compares to a JKU with weight and ease of removal.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered a WT but out until 2022 since I wanted painted matching top. So my question is about the interior: How do you like the sandstone dash and seat trim? I was thinking the exterior of my WT as gray or white but can't seem to get over that sandstone is the only way to buy a $60+K Bronco? I was hoping 2022 will give me some better interior colors, since it is the most expensive trim package, or will have to go with Badlands for the black interior but that too I wanted desert speed not rock crawling...

I stand corrected, matching painted top = 2023...
Sponsored

Last edited: