Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I asked about the bimini (non-meshy) at Super Cel East when I was speaking with the Ford Team and they mentioned that it could be kept on under the hard top. Still have not seen much on this front. Glad to see an actual bimini top even tough it is the meshy type.
Maybe the zippers allow opening the MIC top release handles.
Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe the zippers allow opening the MIC top release handles.
I'm positive that's the case. And that furthest one back would be for the gunner's hatch release on the modular top. Someday.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It protects from door dings/shopping carts which sounds super dumb on an off-road vehicle but one I got a WildTrak so I’m a mall crawler and two I live in Florida. If you have a halfway decent car people go out of their way to bounce stuff off it lol.
I knew someone would buy these besides me. I got laughed at when I said I liked them.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I knew someone would buy these besides me. I got laughed at when I said I liked them.
You can only get these door protectors if you also get Yosemite Sam mudflaps. And a sticky compass. And a Smoky and the Bandit cowboy hat.

Just kidding. I will be wishing I had this after the first door ding.

Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes! This would be the exact representation of that I am seeing.
I had both of these for my Jeep. The mesh top was for the really sunny days on a longer trip. The Bimini top always stayed in my truck for those, “oh shit, where did that rain come from” moments.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is a canvas bimini that was shown in B&P and in the parts catalog, but after calling the manufacturer after not seeing it available, they said they don't know when it'll be available. The part number isn't even in their system yet. And if you try to order the mesh bimini right now, it shows as backordered. This was going to be my first purchase but it seems like Bestop is having issues with production if you can believe that!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t have my Bronco but my accessory arrived. I am not sure which of these have been reviewed and which haven’t so this is more of a data dump than a review. I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Shipping took about a week and they were delivered directly to the dealer for me to pickup.

Bimini Top - Soft, Mesh, For 2-Door
Part No: VM2DZ-54500W00-A
1 $299.00

It is very meshy. As in I am a bit confused to its purpose meshy. And it has zippers too? It seems very well built though. I am not dissatisfied with the purchase. I’ll have to hold my opinion until I get to actually use it.

Door Molding Kit by AirDesign - For 2-Door
Part No: VM2DZ-1820049-B
1 $278.10

Again, hmmmm. I am not dissatisfied but they are a bit bulkier than I had pictured. They may be size appropriate once I see them on the actual vehicle.

Cargo Area Liner - For 2-Door, Bronco Logo
Part No: M2DZ-58047A74-AA
1 $125.99

The cargo liner is beautiful. It’s something you prob have to see in person to appreciate but it was the highlight of the order in my opinion. It has a nice rubbery texture with super clean lines. The logo really pops.

Pet Barrier by Covercraft - Front Seat
Part No: VM1PZ-78666C07-A
1 $71.10

As advertised. Well built m and the price seems reasonable for what you get.

Tailgate Folding Table - Table for Swing Gate, Rear
Part No: VM2DZ-78407A99-A
1 $188.10

Looks beautiful with a nice finish. The 25lb limit seems a bit light to me and the construction definitely feels light duty. I am sure once everything is bolted down it will feel more substantial. Right?

Hitch Shackle Kit by Curt
Part No: VLL3Z-19A282-A
1 $44.10

A substantial shackle capable well beyond the limits of the vehicle. A good buy in my opinion.

Door Sill Plates by Putco - Black Platinum, For 2-Door Models
Part No: VM2DZ-99132A08-B
1 $89.00

I know there is at least one review on these already. I think they are beautiful and am very pleased. The only question is how well will they hold up?

Subtotal $1,095.39
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Tax $82.18
Grand Total $1,177.57

Ford Bronco Pics & Impressions: Bronco Bimini Mesh Top, Door Molding Kit, Cargo Area Liner, Pet Barrier, Tailgate Table, Hitch Shackle Kit, Door Sill Plates mesh-mesh-everywhere
Ford Bronco Pics & Impressions: Bronco Bimini Mesh Top, Door Molding Kit, Cargo Area Liner, Pet Barrier, Tailgate Table, Hitch Shackle Kit, Door Sill Plates mesh-mesh-everywhere
Nice write up! I assume mesh is for hot climate use and sun shade? I am interested in a Bimini for my 4dr that works with the rear hardtop in place. It’s so easy to get the panels off, I think they will often be out. Having a Bimini for those pop up showers or super hot day is a bonus, but I need full coverage.
Sponsored