First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could you tell me where these were posted? Maybe I can ask the owner how long shipping took. 🙂
It Wasn’t mine I live in Austin but mine be delivered to a north Texas dealership I was just passing by and spotted it One was picked was a customer order this was prob they’re mannequin didn’t ask a bunch of questions b/c was shocked to see one in person Was just good too see they’re making their way Down to Texas
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes the cyber orange showed up in Corpus last week. Dude gets around lol.

Shipping to Texas has been really slow, over a month like BlueBronco said.
We were both going 80 in the opposite directions. But it looked like he changed his beauty rings to cyber orange as well, did you see that?

Last edited:

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

so i picked up mine today at mac haik Houston and they also had an area 51 FE that arrived those were their first 2.
PXL_20210721_221314840.jpg
Looks great, Congrats and Enjoy!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We were both going 80 in the opposite directions. But it looked like he changed his beauty rings to cyber orange as well, di you see that?
No! I saw him last week twice in different parts of town. Then got multiple "reports" of him over the weekend and this week. I'll ask the next person that texts me of a sighting if his wheels were orange :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine got shipped out this morning via rail to North Texas. Estimate is August 10th for delivery.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in west Texas. My bronco was shipped on July 14th and is currently in Gibson, IN. It’s been there for 2 days now. I’m hoping it gets here before leave for off- rodeo next weekend!!! I’m wearing out that CSX phone number.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in west Texas. My bronco was shipped on July 14th and is currently in Gibson, IN. It’s been there for 2 days now. I’m hoping it gets here before leave for off- rodeo next weekend!!! I’m wearing out that CSX phone number.
Do you know why the rail route is for deliveries to West Texas? Trying to figure out how I can do the tracking, once mine is shipped.

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know why the rail route is for deliveries to West Texas? Trying to figure out how I can do the tracking, once mine is shipped.
I’m really not sure what the route is. I’ve been placing pins on a map so far for every stop- nerdy, I know, but it helps pass the time!! I’ll post the route on here once I get it!

mbaeza23

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Friend of a friend in Grand Prairie (suburb just west of Dallas) had a blend date of 06.16.2021, In Production date of 06.17.2021, Shipped Date of 06.29.2021, and it arrived at the dealership on 07.21.2021.

Her salesman let her know it arrived this past Wednesday and she showed up to take delivery on Thursday. Before arriving on Thursday evening her salesman told her that people were offering $20k over MSRP to immediately purchase. When she replied that she could imagine that was the case and that she was about to arrive, he said “his managers advised they’d be adding $10k to the sticker price since Broncos are rare” and that they do the same with Raptors and GT500s. As you can imagine, things did not go well for her.

Anyone else order from shady ass Grand Prairie Ford? Order conversion statistics/tracker showed they were charging MSRP and no ADM, but somehow she got screwed out of taking delivery on her order.

Sponsored

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/28 blend here; delivered 7/20 to SATX. Needs a new windshield, but that was the delivery timeline.

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anybody in SATX wants to *see* (not touch, drive, or even open doors lol) my badlands, it's on the showroom floor for the next week or so before I pick it up. Hit me up and I'll tell you the specific dealership.

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
In west Texas also and haven't heard anything.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Friend of a friend in Grand Prairie (suburb just west of Dallas) had a blend date of 06.16.2021, In Production date of 06.17.2021, Shipped Date of 06.29.2021, and it arrived at the dealership on 07.21.2021.

Her salesman let her know it arrived this past Wednesday and she showed up to take delivery on Thursday. Before arriving on Thursday evening her salesman told her that people were offering $20k over MSRP to immediately purchase. When she replied that she could imagine that was the case and that she was about to arrive, he said “his managers advised they’d be adding $10k to the sticker price since Broncos are rare” and that they do the same with Raptors and GT500s. As you can imagine, things did not go well for her.

Anyone else order from shady ass Grand Prairie Ford? Order conversion statistics/tracker showed they were charging MSRP and no ADM, but somehow she got screwed out of taking delivery on her order.
I stopped in there a coupe times years back while buying 350s, their sales managers are idiots that just fish for the biggest ADMs they can get. I'd never buy a car from there but love arguing with them..