Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think at this point the only thing that’s gotten 99’d this week is Ross. We could use any type of insight at this point, where are you @PREMiERdrum ?? PLEASE COME BACK!
Sponsored

Gary5393

Badlands
First Name
GARRETT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s your build?? I’m trying to figure out what the commodity issue is this time.
Badlands, no squatch, tow package, mic roof, manual trans, 2.3 engine, base-level luxuries

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford won’t let the dealers 99 anything at this point if the order is in, regardless of VIN. I filled mine with unobtanium and just count on it being pushed. Option it back correctly when 22 orders start.
We don't have the option of choosing any 22 options or really anything... We'll have to take or 21's in December of 21 or even months into 22 heaven forbid by the time they Friggen ship. Do you want a 21 in 22 with the same unfixed issues in the 21's for zero discounts or incentives?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hard to tell on here lol
I know I usually put not being a dick my bad I forgot. I lost my patience with them a while ago. I stick around to get the scoop and chime in on things. I’ll be selling mine the day I get it.

Last edited:

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think at this point the only thing that’s gotten 99’d this week is Ross. We could use any type of insight at this point, where are you @PREMiERdrum ?? PLEASE COME BACK!
That poor soul... Either he is drinking a lot, been abducted by the Bronco Nation Teen Employee team or he is afraid to share the next bomb fearing an all out sob fest.

Sponsored

ironzachattack

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I usually put not being a dick my bad I forgot. I lost my patients with them a while ago. I stick around to get the scoop and chime in on things. I’ll be selling mine the day I get it.
haha no worries and I’m thinking the same thing. At this point I’ll maybe let me dealer just sell it and not worry anymore

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We don't have the option of choosing any 22 options or really anything... We'll have to take or 21's in December of 21 or even months into 22 heaven forbid by the time they Friggen ship. Do you want a 21 in 22 with the same unfixed issues in the 21's for zero discounts or incentives?
Absolutely not. I agree completely. I was just stating that there’s no 99 option for anyone at this point, build date, Vin or bumpkus. Fords not allowing it period. That’s why I changed my order up for now, to push it back with unavailable commodities. Doesn’t sound like it’s gonna be an issue at this point. I think some cancelled vins may be coming through sooner than later.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That poor soul... Either he is drinking a lot, been abducted by the Bronco Nation Teen Employee team or he is afraid to share the next bomb fearing an all out sob fest.
Yea, I hope everything is ok, he hasn’t even been on since Thursday afternoon. I’m hoping he’s unplugged and enjoying his family and his bronco for a long weekend.