First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went from 7/26 to 8/16, from there I stopped by 8/23 for a brief moment, yesterday to 8/30 and less than 24 hours later I'm now at 9/27 (I'm sure that will change too). I have Moab Off-Roadeo booked for Mid September - I'm going to drive that Bronco like a rental (just kidding). Ford is REALLY good at introducing new vehicles (Bronco, Lightning, Maverick) - they just aren't too good at building them... I sold my JK last year - I might have done that too early...
Mic?
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From what I'm gathering in the forum discussions, Ford is giving more priority to the FE builds and moving production dates up, then pushing all others back!
This matches what I heard. This is what I was told:
The tops, chips, and a few other issues have plagued getting Broncos out the door. We all know this, right? The issue is that the longer the delays, the smaller that window gets before they have to switch over to MY22. So, Ford chose to prioritize FE builds since they are MY21 only.

All buildable FEs should have been switched to Pri 01 or Pri 02 between July 14th and July 21st. They got bumped to the head of the line, causing some other builds to be reshuffled into later dates just so they could get the FEs on the way to dealerships ASAP. She didn't give me much else than that though.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it’s time for some PR pressure on Ford to get them to spill the beans..

I feel like we are at least owed an explanation.
I don't usually... But I just called them out on IG on the BroncoNation page and the FordBronco page. I don't know if 50k followers is enough to have any effect at all... But it's not great press for them in this social media age. Lol 🤷

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This matches what I heard. This is what I was told:
The tops, chips, and a few other issues have plagued getting Broncos out the door. We all know this, right? The issue is that the longer the delays, the smaller that window gets before they have to switch over to MY22. So, Ford chose to prioritize FE builds since they are MY21 only.

All buildable FEs should have been switched to Pri 01 or Pri 02 between July 14th and July 21st. They got bumped to the head of the line, causing some other builds to be reshuffled into later dates just so they could get the FEs on the way to dealerships ASAP. She didn't give me much else than that though.
The priority stuff is legit I was told I went to PC1 on July 8th. Everything else just makes sense. Ford really should of put FEs first. If so they wouldn’t have to fuck everyone who’s gotten dates.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't usually... But I just called them out on IG on the BroncoNation page and the FordBronco page. I don't know if 50k followers is enough to have any effect at all... But it's not great press for them in this social media age. Lol 🤷
Mike Levine usually responds on Twitter I believe.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike Levine usually responds on Twitter I believe.
Haha... I don't have 50k followers on Twitter tho... Going for the most impactful hit... Which would be a feather hitting ground in the wind anyhow... But whatever

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From what I'm gathering in the forum discussions, Ford is giving more priority to the FE builds and moving production dates up, then pushing all others back!
I have an FE, and got pushed to the week of Sept 13 tonight, so FEs are getting bumped too.

Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least you’re guaranteed the hard-top prep-kit! I WISH I could have delayed my build until September.

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6/28>8/2>7/26>8/16>9/13

BL/4dr/2.7/non-sas/mid/MIC/WTF

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s the rub - VIN holders are just as screwed as non VIN holders as far as ETA.. but the folks without VINs can change their orders etc while we are stuck holding.

Ford couldn’t screw this up more if they tried.
Oh yes they could. Remember the 1987 Bigfoot Cruiser, where there was a recall and the trucks were stripped of the suspension and 33" tires, with regular suspension and tires added back? I sure hope this isn't a repeat causing my Bronco to be de-sasquatched.
Sponsored