jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waiting on email. Probably just gonna flip it at this point. And I was over the moon for it. Sold the family suv and already came to the conclusion that this canā€™t serve family duty after sitting in one in person. So replacing wife car with big suv has become a certainty. Iā€™ve mentally demoted bronco to a toy and Iā€™ve just been waiting longer and longer. And with bronco now as the toy idk. A used 911 is becoming increasingly more appealing. Not sure what the point is anymore besides me stubbornly holding on to the time I dedicated over the past year

Last edited:

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll take a cancelled vin at this point. As long as it doesn't come with a go directly to jail, do not pass go or collect you reservation spot with it.
Thatā€™s the rub - VIN holders are just as screwed as non VIN holders as far as ETA.. but the folks without VINs can change their orders etc while we are stuck holding.

Ford couldnā€™t screw this up more if they tried.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait you guys have a build dates?
Ford Bronco Build Date Pushed Email Received 8/7 1628389062263
At this point in the I'm pretty sure you don't want one till 22... Lol.
Thatā€™s the rub - VIN holders are just as screwed as non VIN holders as far as ETA.. but the folks without VINs can change their orders etc while we are stuck holding.

I'd have 99'd mine this late in the game if I'd had a choice to do anything. I've had my vin since April. That has helped me how much you think on a scale 1-100? Yup right. -50. That's how much. šŸ˜¬šŸ™‚

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

No vin and I canā€™t change my order.

Gary5393

Badlands
First Name
GARRETT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got pushed again from 8/16 to 8/30 to 9/16.

ironzachattack

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I started as a June 14th build in April.... I just got bumped to Aug 30 on my 13th bump. I was fine... But that one hurt. If I get another bump back out another month... After already being bumped for 2.5 months while seeing them be delivered and roll around town I don't know anymore. Now I can't 99 it... I can't change my order since April. And why the fuck would I want a 21 in December... At full price with no incentives after such a shit show disappointment time and time again. With no guarantee that the one I get isn't going to have all the issues to go along with it. I would have 100 percent rather not gotten a build date way back when. I have no options but to go without, get a 21 so late in the year it's already old when I get it or start from scratch and wait another couple years. I'm pro ford but this is starting to kill my mood bigtime. And no one cares. Theyll still sell it if I tap out. For more. Ok. I'm finished. Carry on.

Ps. I know I'm already getting bumped. Lol efff
I agree with this if I get bumped one more time Iā€™m done. Iā€™ll go get a Chevy

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh ye of little faith. Thereā€™s still plenty of time to completely tank this shitshow.

Sponsored

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point in the I'm pretty sure you don't want one till 22... Lol.

I'd have 99'd mine this late in the game if I'd had a choice to do anything. I've had my vin since April. That has helped me how much you think on a scale 1-100? Yup right. -50. That's how much. šŸ˜¬šŸ™‚
Ford wonā€™t let the dealers 99 anything at this point if the order is in, regardless of VIN. I filled mine with unobtanium and just count on it being pushed. Option it back correctly when 22 orders start.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs