Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure why someone changed the title of my thread. I donā€™t know much about dirt mountain or ā€˜bad batchā€™. I just wanted to share- a 2 door, and an iconic silver badlands- neither of which have I seen much of in the publicā€™s hands. The hardtop on this particular unit looks and works flawless at this time, although I understand itā€™s destined for eventual replacement. Likewise, it drives great, feels solid, and has excellent fit and finish on panel lines, under the hood, and everything else Ive given a cursory inspection. Iā€™m very happy with whatā€™s been delivered. So I think it strange that someone editorialized the title to my thread.
Congrats on the delivery!

The title was made more descriptive to inform (and give hope to) people that there are Broncos which have avoided being held up in the giant Bronco stockpile awaiting QC / fixes.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the delivery!

The title was made more descriptive to inform (and give hope to) people that there are Broncos which have avoided being held up in the giant Bronco stockpile awaiting QC / fixes.
I see. Best of luck to everyone waiting. Thanks for explanation.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Talk about rare MY21 2 door BL with V1 MIC.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford awareness communication for the MIC tops had the dates through July 21st.

Could this mean that as of July 22nd any MIC top Broncos being built had a new design top installed?
Ford Bronco My 2 Door Badlands avoided dirt mountain bad batch and has finally arrived 1629311743584

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic Silver. I wanted low profile on the road. Especially now I know what a unicorn Iā€™m driving.
Same for us, plus we live on dirt roads and silver shows little dirt.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco My 2 Door Badlands avoided dirt mountain bad batch and has finally arrived 1629311940637

im shocked!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.
Last question and I"ll leave you to enjoy your Badlands, what was your priority number?

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last question and I"ll leave you to enjoy your Badlands, what was your priority number?
Iā€™m not sure. Is this on the window sticker?

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very pleased! 2.7l has lots of pep. Excited to try all the modes and get off the street. Drives like a dream on the highway. Literally the first 2-door Iā€™ve seen in person, and the first 2-door anyone at the dealership has seen (as well as being their first full sized delivery of 200+ orders). So far, definitely worth the wait!

Questions & Answers:

I had a build notification on July 19th. Then shipping delivery estimate of Aug 20th-26th, with a notification aaround the time of ā€˜builtā€™ hat it had shipped (around 7/23 I think). Then last week I got an email that shipper was behind, and to expect it Sept 8-15th. Then yesterday morning my dealer emailed (aug 17th) that it was sitting on the showroom floor ready to pick up, ā€œDo you still want it?ā€ LOL. Yes I still want itā€¦ So I drove down and picked it up before someone bribed it away. I donā€™t know when they recā€™d it, might have had it a few days?

I got my reservation in on the morning after the first day of orders, after many attempts. Than converted into an order pretty much around the first day that was possible.
Have you inspected the seams on the MIC roof closely? Do they all look good? This could be an indication that you have a the new improved roof design. Any close up pictures of the roof seams would be appreciated.

OP
OP

demoman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you inspected the seams on the MIC roof closely? Do they all look good? This could be an indication that you have a the new improved roof design. Any close up pictures of the roof seams would be appreciated.
I did look it over. Removed the two sections up front and reinstalled. Looked around at all the edges. It all looked clean and excellent inside and out. Dealer seemed unaware or not forthcoming on particulars of roof issues. I will look closer when I get home this evening. Iā€™m not real clear where trouble spots might be except for photos Iā€™ve seen where panel edges look weathered. This one has none of that, at present.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! That is a great looking BL! Iconic Silver is always a good choice and goes well with the other gray tones and the orange interior accents. I'm happy for you.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MY21 2D MIC. I'd say that is a keeper! ;)
Sponsored