Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No AMB...guess I'm wrapping.
Not surprised about this one. Like Magma Red that also appeared black under certain light, few liked it. If you want black order black.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Original post has language framed in a way to really distinguish the difference between 2021 ORDERS vs 2021 model year. Which to me further confirms 2021 assigned VINs slip to CY22.

I’ve been shopping other SUVs at nausea for the past few days. Looks like I’m be taking delivery of an suv in the next week. Had to confirm I could get out of my other lease when the bronco shows up (whether that is January or April). I love the bronco but sometimes I wish I never dipped my toe. The biggest thing keeping me in this is my time invested…more so than the vehicle itself…unfortunately. What a time suck. and it’s only gotten worse.

Buying a nice suv right now is a brutal exercise with mark ups galore and I need to go though this just to sell one car in the stable and replace with an suv…to get a bronco suv maybe 2 weeks later or 6 months later. Who knows. But I need to hedge it not to go without an suv in the winter. For all I know I take delivery of an suv only a month before bronco…or is it 6 months. Who knows.

When this is all over I will have: 1. extended my outback lease…didn’t bridge me with delays…sold it. 2. Heavily shopped suv replacements for this winter (spoke to almost every MB dealer in tri state hunting down non ADM GLE AMG) 3. Purchase my other leased sedan when bronco shows up since Volvo won’t let me out early. 4. sell my bought at lease whenever ford tells me the bronco is delivered. All in, I’ll have revolved through over 100k in cash to buy/sell and put a deposit down on bronco.

I just hope I don’t have inner hatred towards the vehicle by the time it shows

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So...
The Robots hold 12 colors.

- RR
- LB
- AMB

+HPR
+EG

That leaves room for one more color unless I missed something.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
my Rapid Red actually looked better in person than what I saw on b&p
All the renders are terrible. I hated Rapid Red on the B&P. I only picked it after I saw it in person on an F-150.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why no sample of the hot pepper?

You're trying to compete with Jeep. Why not have more flat colors? Like jeep and Kia?

These are so "Ford".

Meh.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does “Eruption” mean in Eruption Green?
Barf. It means barf, after eating pea soup. Don't like it, if you couldn't tell. 🤢

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the renders are terrible. I hated Rapid Red on the B&P. I only picked it after I saw it in person on an F-150.
Yeah the B&P and other marketing renders are horrific.

I originally ordered anti-matter blue, but after checking out an AMB F-150 at my dealer, I instantly switched to a different color. AMB is basically black unless you are in direct sunlight and look at an angle. Was super disappointed because the renders look amazing.

Race Red in person actually looks MUCH more similar to the Rapid Red renders than the Race Red renders... which makes me wonder what Rapid Red actually looks like.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think that green would look marvelous with a white top and maybe even white fenders and handles……. 2022, my color Err never mind.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs